Sound of Freedom movie shows the evil of liberals and LGBTQs

Thebrownblob

So one year in a Catholic college entitles you to be giving your psychiatric evaluation’s?
I did one year of auto tech in high school. I’m pretty good at diagnosing and evaluating cars so yeah probably. It doesn’t take a doctor to know when someone has a Mental condition.

Sportello

I mean, aren’t you lucky they can’t permanently ban you for all of your aliases? Apparently you don’t like to play by the rules or you don’t think they apply to you.
You may be delusional, not sure.

What rules do you speak of? The TOS? They are a joke. There are so many personal insults tossed around that you can't keep track.

I do know that I have different rules applied than everyone else.

Thebrownblob

You may be delusional, not sure.

What rules do you speak of? The TOS? They are a joke. There are so many personal insults tossed around that you can't keep track.

I do know that I have different rules applied than everyone else.
You’re an absolute liar. Why don’t you tell us how many other accounts you have?

vantexan

So did I, until he went MAGA.

MAGA is an embodiment of the Seven Deadly Sins.

Christo-Fascism is the new religion of 'these people'. Micheal Flynn is right in the thick of it.
There you go using that term again. Never heard of Christo-fascism until you used it. Apparently you hate Christianity. You hate Trump. So connecting them is a win-win for you. Guess this is the latest strategy in hopes of getting complete power in '24.