Sound of Freedom movie shows the evil of liberals and LGBTQs

vantexan

Met her when she was 15 and he was her "mentor" in a chapter of the Future Farmers of America.

He groomed her.
It's not clear exactly when they met from what I've read. But they've been married since 2011 and have two children.

Grooming is manipulating children for the express purpose of having sex. Big difference than with two people decades apart in age falling in love and getting married. She was an adult when they got married.

There's quite a bit of evidence that very powerful men were provided underage girls for sex by Jeffrey Epstein. Probably got him killed. Yet we don't hear anything about that. But hoo boy let a Republican marry a much younger woman and let the salacious comments begin.

rickyb

Do you think they'll be ok with the sexual exploitation if they've got good food, nice clothes, and a big house?
Child poverty is a much bigger problem but i hear crickets

This sex trafficing thing sounds like an irrational conspiracy theory or hysteria. obviously it happens but why is more attention being paid to it by the right wing than child poverty?

vantexan

Child poverty is a much bigger problem but i hear crickets

This sex trafficing thing sounds like an irrational conspiracy theory or hysteria. obviously it happens but why is more attention being paid to it by the right wing than child poverty?
Do you think the parents of a child that is snatched, never to be seen again, are being hysterical or irrational?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The issue is not about addressing the horrible thing that is child trafficking: but how the fight against it is portrayed in the movie.
The movie is about a rogue agent with an individual vendetta, not a government program. It is purportedly based on a true story.

I bet you wrote book reviews in school based on CliffsNotes.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The issue is not about addressing the horrible thing that is child trafficking: but how the fight against it is portrayed in the movie.
Funny how you people never seemed to take issue with any other based on a true story Hollywood movies.

We know why you're upset about this movie.

vantexan

Thats like saying victims of 9/11 terrorism are going to be irrational or hysterical. Of course they might be, but thats not the point.
Your point is sex trafficking is a made up issue that doesn't amount to anything. Start a company and give all your money to the impoverished if you truly care.

rickyb

Your point is sex trafficking is a made up issue that doesn't amount to anything. Start a company and give all your money to the impoverished if you truly care.
jesus is watching your deciet. my point, as you know, is that sex trafficking is peanuts compared to child poverty.

and capitalism will only give us more poverty and civilization collapse in 15 years.

vantexan

jesus is watching your deciet. my point, as you know, is that sex trafficking is peanuts compared to child poverty.

and capitalism will only give us more poverty and civilization collapse in 15 years.
Sex trafficking is now bigger than the illegal international arms trade and is a third the size of the drug trade. Being poor is tough. Being sexually abused whether a minor or an adult is worse. You have your head up your ass.

rickyb

Sex trafficking is now bigger than the illegal international arms trade and is a third the size of the drug trade. Being poor is tough. Being sexually abused whether a minor or an adult is worse. You have your head up your ass.
being poor is worse and a bigger deal than sex trade