Sound of Freedom movie shows the evil of liberals and LGBTQs

Thebrownblob

Or all the claims that "Sound of Freedom" is getting sabotaged by broken air conditioning even though the lobby and 17 other screens are also warm and stuffy.

I went and saw Indiana Jones last night. The sound was too loud and the theater was stuffy. I didn't cry that it was a left wing conspiracy.
I haven’t been to a theater since 2019 and never plan on going again. If I can’t watch at home, I won’t watch it, I don’t care what movie it is I got a 75 inch TV that’s in my basement, no desire to sit with a bunch of other people I don’t know.

vantexan

And just exactly when did conservatives become focused on the long standing issue of international child sex trafficking? If so they certainly didn't need to go watch a scripted movie about the matter to get the facts. They've been in the forefront for a very long time and covered extensively by all the major networks.
So now conservatives can only watch what you deem worthy? Where's all this information being put out about it? Isn't anything that sheds light on something this bad a good thing? It just rankles you that your side doesn't have control over the messaging.

vantexan

If they want to address a domestic trafficking problem the sequel should go to Las Vegas.

I'm sure the next cry will be that SOF is getting pushed out of theaters when stuff like Transformers and The Flash are already on streaming. Movies barely last a month in the theaters during the summer.
The movies stay in the theaters as long as they're selling substantial amounts of tickets. Seems all the crying is from the Left. I wonder why?

bacha29

So now conservatives can only watch what you deem worthy? Where's all this information being put out about it? Isn't anything that sheds light on something this bad a good thing? It just rankles you that your side doesn't have control over the messaging.
Go ask the people who attended if what they saw is what they expected to see given that it was released by a small independent studio that bought it from Disney and had a very small ad budget .

Network TV and streaming have shows on all the time that deal with the subject including Law And Order SVU which has been in production for decades.

Thebrownblob

Go ask the people who attended if what they saw is what they expected to see given that it was released by a small independent studio that bought it from Disney and had a very small ad budget .

Network TV and streaming have shows on all the time that deal with the subject including Law And Order SVU which has been in production for decades.
Why would I ask anybody? What do any of the things you have just said have anything to do with a right or left issue? Why are you so ate up with politics? I’ve seen other movies that people thought were left leaning that still had a message that was worthwhile but then again I don’t look at everything through the prisoners are left and right sometimes it’s just about human beings. The truth is you just don’t like some of the actors so you push your agenda. If the if she wasn’t important, I wouldn’t care.

vantexan

Again, anything that sheds light and informs about the subject is a good thing. Law and Order SVU specifically deals with issues in one jurisdiction. This movie gave some information about the extent of the problem internationally. And again you're trying to tell us what to watch.

And you need to get your facts straight. 20th Century FOX produced the movie and after Disney bought FOX they shelved the movie. That's when it was bought by a small studio from Disney.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And you need to get your facts straight. 20th Century FOX produced the movie and after Disney bought FOX they shelved the movie. That's when it was bought by a small studio from Disney.
And then it did great while Disney's franchise movie that was supposed to bring in the big profits was a total flop.

Glorious.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

If you haven’t seen it yourself, shut your trap.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1689831943256.png

100%

We libturds have no problem with doing everything to stop child trafficking.

We have a problem with one side that says liberals traffic children to drink their blood to maintain youth. We have a problem with a side that thinks their leader is a secret singular person who will bring down child trafficking that is only done by liberals and that no conservatives are involved. We have a problem with conservatives who use a legitimate issue as a wedge issue and portray the other side as the only perpetrators of evil.
Looks like the problem is you’re just wanting to be able to blame someone. You literally just made excuses to not say or do anything about child trafficking. Smmfh

bacha29

Again, anything that sheds light and informs about the subject is a good thing. Law and Order SVU specifically deals with issues in one jurisdiction. This movie gave some information about the extent of the problem internationally. And again you're trying to tell us what to watch.

Angel Studios believing that " Sound Of Freedom" if targeted to the right market and audience could make a lot of money so they bought it. They wouldn't have done so if they didn't think it would.

Ballard blamed the child trafficking problem on "the woke agenda" without offer his description of what the "woke agenda" is or offer any evidence supporting that claim.
According to published reports Caviezel has spoken at a QAnon convention and is a prominent proponent of conspiracy theories.

Ballard, Caviezel and the Harmon brothers are going to make big bank off a movie whose truthfulness and accuracy has been called into question. The Harmon's are Mormons and I'm not surprised. In my time on this planet some of the greediest, most money hungry people I've ever encountered are those loudly professing one form or religion or another but more often than not...hiding behind it.

bacha29

If you haven’t seen it yourself, shut your trap.
I'm not dumb enough or impressionable enough to go watch a movie distributed by professing Christians whose sole motive is to make money. One constant remains.....The voice of Christianity always falls silent every time the almighty dollar comes calling.

Thebrownblob

I'm not dumb enough or impressionable enough to go watch a movie distributed by professing Christians whose sole motive is to make money. One constant remains.....The voice of Christianity always falls silent every time the almighty dollar comes calling.
Wait, you re-search who made the movies before you go watch it? Are your personal convictions so shallow that you’re afraid you might be swayed? Weirdest thing I’ve ever heard.