space and vis

Izzat right? See, CACH, I worked at Addison. Tie sounds just like most of my sups there.Rock
I started at Addison,went to Palatine,back to Addison,then to Cach. In 20 some odd years I can count the number of truly good mgmt on one hand. These are the guys who knew their job in and out,let you do your job without harrasment,would help you out when you needed it,etc. These guys are the guys that you stand by and get the job done with,the kind of guys that the company THINKS it has. There has been a group that were decent but they were not 100% trustable. Then there`s the rest,what is now the majority, the little expeirianced,think they know it all becaused they went thru "intense training",tell you to do something irregardless of wether it`s correct,illegal,immoral,dangerous,and contract violating. The kind of guy who tells you to work as directed yet will claim they never told you to do it when the plan backfires and someone`s gonna pay. These are the guys who wonder why you wont take a direction from them without a witness or in writing. They are the one`s that when the computers crash couldn`t wind their watch and guess what to do as the ship sinks around them. I let these guys do their "job" until the friend-up train comes along and sweeps them away. Then we wait for the next version to come and it all starts again.
If you`ve found love,Rock,and are happy with your buddies in mgmt,good for you. You make a great couple. But sleep with your eyes open cause like Trickpony says you`ll wake up with a knife in your back and a :censored2: in your ass.

trickpony1

After I got up off the floor from laughing I gave "cachsux" a positive rep which turned his rep gauge from red back to green plus 12.
I agree with canon on the "internet warning letters" but how do we file protest letters? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

canon

After I got up off the floor from laughing I gave "cachsux" a positive rep which turned his rep gauge from red back to green plus 12.
I agree with canon on the "internet warning letters" but how do we file protest letters? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We could just hand them back to him. :wink:

tieguy

Banned
I've given up on expecting anything of substance from Tie... insults seem to be the only way he deals with discussion once it gets past his ability to control the situation. The "bad rep" he issues as a continuation of the topic is nothing more than his version of an "internet warning letter". I'll bet at work he's not allowed to play with such things... those are for grown ups. Now if we only had an internet union steward to come throw away his "internet warning letters" he'd feel right at home.

Man, I might get TWO warning letters for this post. :lol:
Thanks for the kicking off the weekend right. Too funny.

I all most wish he would transfer to my building. I love dealing with guys like him,letting him friend himself over while we smile the whole way. It`s really fun when they think they`re doing a good job until it hits the fan and the next thing you know they`re gone.[/quote]

Interesting , I just discovered this thread where you have what 5 or 6 posts in a row bad mouthing me , without a response. Guess thats how they do the coward thing in Chicago roflmao.

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
If you`ve found love,Rock,and are happy with your buddies in mgmt,good for you. You make a great couple. But sleep with your eyes open cause like Trickpony says you`ll wake up with a knife in your back and a :censored2: in your ass.

Love? No. I'm content. That's all I'm looking for at this point. UPS can KISS my A$* after I'm done with my degree.

And, CACH, I never dealt with driver management at Addison, much more any other Chicago-area building. All I was trying to say in my post was I had or knew several decent operations sups at Addison. There was one I felt loyalty to, believe it or not. Treated me with respect, listened when I howled for a transfer out of Addison's outbounds and made it happen in less than an hour.

Great couple? WTF are you talking about, CACH? I tried to put in for p/t management but UPS refused to advance it because I have a brother in p/t management. I never said I was the equivalent of "in bed" with them, either, CACH. Frankly, that belief is a little insulting. Tie and I may agree on a lotta things but not everything.

UPS and I'll be done just as soon as I don't need them anymore. I'd almost PAY to see if they try to pull off a save after refusing to advance my paperwork for p/t management from a guy with a college degree and in progress towards a Masters with direct applications to UPS. Incredible company we work for, isn't it? -Rocky

I all most wish he would transfer to my building. I love dealing with guys like him,letting him friend himself over while we smile the whole way. It`s really fun when they think they`re doing a good job until it hits the fan and the next thing you know they`re gone.

Interesting , I just discovered this thread where you have what 5 or 6 posts in a row bad mouthing me , without a response. Guess thats how they do the coward thing in Chicago roflmao. [/quote]
It`s right out here in the open for you to see. Thats not coward thats looking you right in the face. Anytime pal.

tieguy

Banned
:lol: :lol: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lol: :lol:
That's funny. Man I need that today. Tie's a very entertaining poster, I'll give him that. One of the better management? That's a very disheartening concept. quote]

Rock ,

don't sweat it. Looks like we have an alliance here of the three most negative upsers you will ever see here. As you can tell they cry the most and do the least for this company. Canon spends a two hour lunch every day taking pictures out in the country and then can't figure out why the man kicks his but for performance. Trickpony claims to be a feeder driver yet does not know how to do a parallel or blind side parallel park a prerequisite for getting a CDL. Chances are he's really a porter who happened to sweep up a feeder OJS form one day.
Chicago clearly has serious jealousy issues with anyone who completes DTS. He then tries to give one example of where a sup was not paying attention to his driving and tries to blame it on DTS when he knows DTS is no more responsible for that sups inattention then his CDL being responsible for Cach's crappy attitude.

These three seek solace at work but can't get it since their coworkers despise them for being slackers and their coworkers are tired of carrying their wieght. So they come here and provide each other with a certain support network of the criminally lazy.

canon

Interesting , I just discovered this thread where you have what 5 or 6 posts in a row bad mouthing me , without a response. Guess thats how they do the coward thing in Chicago roflmao.
I don't think u get to claim you "just discovered" this thread after you've posted 6 times in it. Just because people posted while you were out burning ants with your magnifying glass doesn't mean it was a cowardly attempt to talk about you behind your back. Log in and read the threads if you're concerned. And it's not badmouthing if it's true.

How about addressing the crybaby act of taking matters to the rep system instead of responding in here? I could care less about the rep, but it's hilarious you resort to trying to levy discipline on the internet rather than simply responding without insults.

Watch it tie, Rocky thinks you're cream of the crop... don't disappoint him with more childishness. Pretend you're not striving for mediocrity.

tieguy

Banned
How about addressing the crybaby act of taking matters to the rep system instead of responding in here? .

There is a system here where cheryl provided us with a little system where we agree and disagree with various posts. If you paid attention you also had one I agreed with. Its there to be used and everyone here uses it. Since you described the process as crybaby then you are also describing everyone here who uses the system as crybabies. Point duly noted.

canon

Rock ,

don't sweat it. Looks like we have an alliance here of the three most negative upsers you will ever see here. As you can tell they cry the most and do the least for this company. Canon spends a two hour lunch every day taking pictures out in the country and then can't figure out why the man kicks his but for performance. Trickpony claims to be a feeder driver yet does not know how to do a parallel or blind side parallel park a prerequisite for getting a CDL. Chances are he's really a porter who happened to sweep up a feeder OJS form one day.
Chicago clearly has serious jealousy issues with anyone who completes DTS. He then tries to give one example of where a sup was not paying attention to his driving and tries to blame it on DTS when he knows DTS is no more responsible for that sups inattention then his CDL being responsible for Cach's crappy attitude.

These three seek solace at work but can't get it since their coworkers despise them for being slackers and their coworkers are tired of carrying their wieght. So they come here and provide each other with a certain support network of the criminally lazy.

The more you speak, the worse you make yourself look. People read the posts tie, they know my attitude toward ups. People read the posts tie, they know several posters cited parallel parking wasn't a requirement in all states. People read the posts tie, they know chicago's poistion on people who complete DTS and think they are somehow better than someone who has been on the road for better than a decade.

If rocky has been reading the posts, you've just made yourself look really bad. We'll see if we get the apologists response as some mediocre management resorts to.

:lol: :lol: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lol: :lol:
That's funny. Man I need that today. Tie's a very entertaining poster, I'll give him that. One of the better management? That's a very disheartening concept. quote]

Rock ,

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE come to the Cach.
Call us whatever names you want but you know your scared of employees like us. We`re what you fear most,UPS`ers with a brain.

canon

There is a system here where cheryl provided us with a little system where we agree and disagree with various posts. If you paid attention you also had one I agreed with. Its there to be used and everyone here uses it. Since you described the process as crybaby then you are also describing everyone here who uses the system as crybabies. Point duly noted.
It's your aversion to the topic in the thread and trying to make a note in rep so they can't respond.

Bew Hew.

trickpony1

Tie has still not answered my question as to why anyone would parallel park a feeder. For some reason he is being rather evasive.
I would ask Tie some question that only a feeder driver would know but he would probably run upstairs and ask his feeder buddies.

tieguy

Banned
The more you speak, the worse you make yourself look. People read the posts tie, they know my attitude toward ups. People read the posts tie, they know several posters cited parallel parking wasn't a requirement in all states. People read the posts tie, they know chicago's poistion on people who complete DTS and think they are somehow better than someone who has been on the road for better than a decade.

If rocky has been reading the posts, you've just made yourself look really bad. We'll see if we get the apologists response as some mediocre management resorts to.

And if you three are not the least productive upsers ever and this board knows this to be true then there really was no reason for you to respond and try to defend your laziness and your excessive crying was there?

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE come to the Cach.
Call us whatever names you want but you know your scared of employees like us. We`re what you fear most,UPS`ers with a brain.

UPS'ers with a brain? According to some on this board, those are found solely on the front lines. I'm on the fence whether or not I agree with that one.

No, he didn't make himself look really bad. At least, not in my opinion. He's human, just like you. Unlike some posters on here with 20+ years of bitterness towards this company, I'm new and more willing to cut the guy some slack. Maybe I'm stupid for doing so but I've been known to give people more chances than they deserve.

And if you three are not the least productive upsers ever and this board knows this to be true then there really was no reason for you to respond and try to defend your laziness and your excessive crying was there?

Ok,genius,tell the audience how they as well as you ,can determine how hard we work simply from reading our posts. As for crying,apparently thats the new UPS mgmt codeword for not putting up with your smilet. I have seen more than my share of cocky :censored2:s like you carrying their possessions out the gate in a box when the true story of their ability and ethics comes out.

tieguy

Banned
Tie has still not answered my question as to why anyone would parallel park a feeder. For some reason he is being rather evasive.
I would ask Tie some question that only a feeder driver would know but he would probably run upstairs and ask his feeder buddies.

I appreciate the fact you keep asking the question because it shows that you have not read my responses and it shows you really don't know anything about driving a feeder.

tieguy

Banned
LOL now that I have the three wolves nipping and biting to defend their excessive laziness and excessive crying its time to leave the board for a while.

I'll try to catch up with the crying trio sometime tonight.

Rocky be carefull. The teamsters expect you to fall in line and be a yes man when confronting management. They hate free thinking; though these three wouldn't know what it is to think with an open mind.

sigh......maybe they are missing an essential ingrediant.