Speaker of the House Boehner to resign

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
Like shutdown the government...again. These whiny GOP biotches don't get their way, and wham, it's shutdown time. Boo effing hoo!

If you would learn your history, Democratic have shut down the government more times then the Republicans have. There is nothing wrong with this tactic. It is called "The power of the purse".

Sportello

Banned
Oh my.

If you would learn your history, Democratic have shut down the government more times then the Republicans have. There is nothing wrong with this tactic. It is called "The power of the purse".

More times, yes. If one was to be fair, they would also point out that the Rpublicans have shut down the government for more days and actually hurt our credit rating.

I am hoping for Trey Gowdy. We need somebody with a pair.

I have no knowledge of that.

If that is your belief, then you are not well informed.
Hmmmm...

I assume he was going down memory lane of his youth as an alter boy!

I have no idea if he was altered when he was an altar boy, but something must have happened.

wkmac

I don't blame either democrats or republicans for shutting down the gov't. But I do blame both for starting it back up!