Speaker of the House Boehner to resign

rod

Retired 22 years
Makes a lot of sense---shut down the National Parks -------one of the few things the government controls that actually makes them a few bucks.

BrownArmy

If that is your belief, then you are not well informed.

Gowdy's a troll.

He's faking an important investigation (Benghazi) and playing politics.

For a guy with a 'pair', he's pretty much losing any sort of relevancy.

He's selectively leaking important information while denying that he's doing so.

Why doesn't he release the full deposition of Sidney Blumenthal? - because he's playing POLITICS.

I'm not in any way arguing that there shouldn't be an investigation about Benghazi, but this guy is seriously friend'ing it up.

Where do you think he's showing up with a pair?

All he's showing up with is an interesting hair-cut.

I'm as informed as you are, I just come to a different conclusion.

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
Gowdy's a troll.

He's faking an important investigation (Benghazi) and playing politics.

For a guy with a 'pair', he's pretty much losing any sort of relevancy.

He's selectively leaking important information while denying that he's doing so.

Why doesn't he release the full deposition of Sidney Blumenthal? - because he's playing POLITICS.

I'm not in any way arguing that there shouldn't be an investigation about Benghazi, but this guy is seriously friend'ing it up.

Where do you think he's showing up with a pair?

All he's showing up with is an interesting hair-cut.

I'm as informed as you are, I just come to a different conclusion.

As an American,you are entitled to your opinion. I am willing to fight for you right even though I disagree with you. Go to his Wikipedia page and read about the man. The last thing I want is for another RINO to have that position.

BrownArmy

As an American,you are entitled to your opinion. I am willing to fight for you right even though I disagree with you. Go to his Wikipedia page and read about the man. The last thing I want is for another RINO to have that position.

He's tilting at windmills and wasting a lot of taxpayer money in the process.

BrownArmy

If you believe for one second that Hillary Clinton is not guilty on multiple crimes, you are uninformed.

I never said I believed that.

Gowdy is trying to make a name for himself, and he's doing a poor job about it.

My problem with Gowdy is that he's playing the worst sort of politics with this Benghazi investigation, and he's just not that good at it - he's minor league.

His office has been withholding information, selectively leaking information (whilst denying it, even when it's quite clear the leaks come from his office), subpoenaing actors and denying the American people the results of said subpoenas, playing with the 'Press', drawing things out ad nauseam for political purposes...

Do you see where I'm going with this?

He's doing everything that Clinton (either one) has done in the past, but he's just not that good at it.

And you admire him, while you denigrate her.

Players vs. Games...

Sportello

The drama of the new 'Speaker To Be' gets better by the minute. Apparently 'Speaker in Waiting', McCarthy was practicing 'Family Values' with a colleague who wasn't his wife, and it was thought best that the guy 2nd in line to POTUS shouldn't have a tidbit like that just offstage.

Now former loser, Paul Ryan, has to decide if his career ends as Speaker. The Teahadist wing is holding the GOP hostage, wonder what the deal will be? The one thing I know for sure is America loses.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
The drama of the new 'Speaker To Be' gets better by the minute. Apparently 'Speaker in Waiting', McCarthy was practicing 'Family Values' with a colleague who wasn't his wife, and it was thought best that the guy 2nd in line to POTUS shouldn't have a tidbit like that just offstage.

Now former loser, Paul Ryan, has to decide if his career ends as Speaker. The Teahadist wing is holding the GOP hostage, wonder what the deal will be? The one thing I know for sure is America loses.
I hear they're considering Vladimir Putin:
* Hates gays
* Popular with the base
* Doesn't like Obama
* Shirts optional!OR,Elect Sarah Palin as the Speaker....then she'll just get in there and shut the whole place down and then she'll quit.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I'm also thinking McCarthy was poking his "friend", which would explain the sudden exit from a contest he was very likely to win. The TeaCons are more than happy to destroy America for all the usual patriotic reasons.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If you believe for one second that Hillary Clinton is not guilty on multiple crimes, you are uninformed.

Maybe, but Benghazi and the email issues are definitely being exploited by the Right and will continue to be so basically forever. Benghazi has been investigated already, and Clinton was cleared...but not with you folks. You'll waste even more millions on needless additional hearings. The same with the emails. Even if Clinton is cleared, you'll never let it go. I'm sure she's guilty of something, but I doubt it's as Earth-shattering as you all think it will be.

Sportello

Even in America, I would like to believe that if there is evidence of a chargeable crime, that person would be charged with a crime. More so Hillary.

This goes to prisonplanet levels.

I will never vote for Hillary, even in a close election (caveat - unless it's another Bush).

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Even in America, I would like to believe that if there is evidence of a chargeable crime, that person would be charged with a crime. More so Hillary.

This goes to prisonplanet levels.

I will never vote for Hillary, even in a close election (caveat - unless it's another Bush).

I don't like her either, but the Right has been on a witch hunt for her ever since she became an obvious candidate. On the PrisonPlanet, disagreeing with Right Wing thoughts and policies is the death penalty.

Sportello

I don't like her either, but the Right has been on a witch hunt for her ever since she became an obvious candidate. On the PrisonPlanet, disagreeing with Right Wing thoughts and policies is the death penalty.
Thought crimes are a capital offense.

wkmac

I consider Hillary more a republican than the typical democrat. To add to that, Morton Zuckerman, owner of US News & World Report/NY Daily News on the McLaughlin Group some time back added that if Hillary and Jeb Bush are the 2 nominees, he will go to bed early election night knowing that upon waking the next morning that all will be well.

Speaks volumes IMO.

Hillary was a Goldwater Girl and it might be argued she stayed one while Goldwater in his later years became more of a classical liberal in the Old Right tradition.

wkmac

I consider Hillary more a republican than the typical democrat. To add to that, Morton Z, owner of US News & World Report/NY Daily News on the McLaughlin Group some time back added that if Hillary and Jeb Bush are the 2 nominees, he will go to bed early election night knowing that upon waking the next morning that all will be well.

Speaks volumes IMO.

Hillary was a Goldwater Girl and it might be argued she stayed one while Goldwater in his later years became more of a classical liberal in the Old Right tradition.

Not sure why in the preview post it show Zuckerman but in the post it shows Morton Z.

Is there a reason the grammar program won't allow the last name
Z
U
C
K
E
R
M
A
N
be posted?
C

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I consider Hillary more a republican than the typical democrat. To add to that, Morton Z, owner of US News & World Report/NY Daily News on the McLaughlin Group some time back added that if Hillary and Jeb Bush are the 2 nominees, he will go to bed early election night knowing that upon waking the next morning that all will be well.

Speaks volumes IMO.

Goldwater had it right on the Christians and a few other things. Today, he'd be shot for being too far Left.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
I'm also thinking McCarthy was poking his "friend", which would explain the sudden exit from a contest he was very likely to win. The TeaCons are more than happy to destroy America for all the usual patriotic reasons.
Clearly Republicans hold to the belief that marriage is between one man and one woman and another woman who's married to another man and another woman who catches your fancy while your wife is on her death bed and another man who you meet while using an airport restroom...I would say rather that it would be nobody's business if the Republicans hadn't decided to open up the "morality" front. Given the Republican's propensity to "moralize," it absolutely is everbody's business.