Spencer Patton latest video

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Contractors are the worst thing happening to the United States workers , people are just too dumb to see it
Imagine.
Lookin' like you work for a company. You have the uniform, truck, all the bells and whistles. But you don't.
Imagine.
You're in the uniform and truck, you're working for someone who will pay you slave wages and no benefits. And you still go to work.
Imagine.
A company making billions because you agree to bend over and do this.
Imagine.
Thousands of people doing this everyday.

Corporate America was right. We will maximize profits because people are stupid.

Mutineer

Sounds like a crummy business model for the contractors. You invest money and time in a business that can be snatched away on FedEx say so. I guess the contractor is no better off than the fools that drive for them.

In my time contracting, It was a very rare event for FedEx to yank a contract.

That only happened to idiots.

And then it started to happen to people who had an unlucky day.

As Itzy sez: "FedEx manages their contractors through fear" is absolutely true.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

That’s no way to live, in fear

Mutineer

Corporate America was right. We will maximize profits because people are stupid.

"Stupid" is a bit harsh. There are alot of decent, hard working people out there who simply don't have very good options available, and have alot of trouble finding the resources to improve their situation.

In my area, decent blue-collar jobs have been very scarce for decades.

BrownFlush

"Stupid" is a bit harsh. There are alot of decent, hard working people out there who simply don't have very good options available, and have alot of trouble finding the resources to improve their situation.

If you work and do not profit or "make" a living and the company you "work" for is making billions because you are "stupid" enough to do it, they would be "stupid" not to continue to let you do it.
Hard working and decent people (who can be stupid)who are in this situation need to wake up.
They would be smarter to "sign up", get the check, and let the other "stupid" people who haven't figured it out yet pay them to stay at home.
A company will treat you like you let them. Contractors bend over and smile. Until they frown, the rape will continue.

Gone fishin

I’m still not making a contractor rich off my back. He’s in a big house , I’m not going to the trailer and starving for him

bacha29

Until such a time when there is in place a governing power that can compel FDX to strictly abide by the terms of their contract contractors will continue to be lost in an economic purgatory where the only thing they know for certain is that what comes next will be even worse than the misery they've already been through.

UnionStrong

Until such a time when there is in place a governing power that can compel FDX to strictly abide by the terms of their contract contractors will continue to be lost in an economic purgatory where the only thing they know for certain is that what comes next will be even worse than the misery they've already been through.
Caveat Emptor

Mutineer

A company will treat you like you let them. Contractors bend over and smile. Until they frown, the rape will continue.

Patton frowned, got raped.

Nothing short of everybody nationwide parking their vans all at once would work.

In this age of communication, that would be easy to organize.

It will take charismatic organizers and speakers, lotsa' anger, and some balls.

UnionStrong

Nothing short of everybody nationwide parking their vans all at once would work.

Now he’s a grifter

BrownFlush

In 3 days you could have whatever you want. Guaranteed.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

If the Express side is any indication, all balls are the size of BBs and/or fully retracted into the nut sac.

bacha29

If the Express side is any indication, all balls are the size of BBs and/or fully retracted into the nut sac.
It had to have been a hell of an embarrassment for Patton after all this time pumping route contract sales bragging about how attractive an investment they were to suddenly do a complete about face and strongly recommend that contractors find second incomes quickly .