Ground booth no Spencer Patton

bacha29

I was at a Ground booth and asked about Patton they got real mad.
When they can no longer get people to put their own money at risk for the sake of a venture that offers nothing but increased volatility and shrinking margins then it's all over for Fedex Ground.

zeev

When they can no longer get people to put their own money at risk for the sake of a venture that offers nothing but increased volatility and shrinking margins then it's all over for Fedex Ground.
Patton is pumping out YouTube videos like crazy , they say it’s just an illusion that there are many Ground routes for sale, as they continuously push more routes for sale with trucks and so called equity. I think it’s much worst because there are lots of Ground trucks with the decal ripped off for sale.

bbsam

Staff member
Patton is pumping out YouTube videos like crazy , they say it’s just an illusion that there are many Ground routes for sale, as they continuously push more routes for sale with trucks and so called equity. I think it’s much worst because there are lots of Ground trucks with the decal ripped off for sale.
When was Patton’s last video? I haven’t seen anything for awhile.

bbsam

Staff member
Why? They’ll just start pumping equity back into the model. Rinse and repeat.

This is a company that raised its dividend payments 53% last year at this time. It isn’t a poor company. Why would they abandon what they’ve learned to harvest?

bacha29

Why? They’ll just start pumping equity back into the model. Rinse and repeat.

This is a company that raised its dividend payments 53% last year at this time. It isn’t a poor company. Why would they abandon what they’ve learned to harvest?
Should have been more specific. I meant getting people to put their own money at risk just to buy a bunch of (for the lack of a a better description) "profit challenged" routes.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Should have been more specific. I meant getting people to put their own money at risk just to buy a bunch of (for the lack of a a better description) "profit challenged" routes.
I'm thinking a bunch of W700s and various other stepvans with the logo recently removed is the sign of a "winning" business strategy. We both know that a lot of people who "invest" in Ground routes have no idea of what they're getting into.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
2906780E-5E24-4A2D-8DBF-786349242B0E.jpeg

Actual photo ground contractors lining up in front of Fred and the rest of the brain trust

zeev

Update on Ground booth, last day of show everybody is packing up, except for Ground they stayed to the bitter end ,didn’t look to happy.