Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Bacteria and viruses are two completely different things.
Antibiotics are used against bacterial infections and their overuse has created antibiotic resistant strains.
Antibiotics don’t work against viruses. Chicken pox, polio and Covid are viruses. The way to combat them is with vaccinations.
Wow thanks for the lesson doctor lol

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
But at first in 2020, he said dont wear masks.
Right.
And then, once more data on the virus was available, he changed his mind. Thats how science and medicine work. What refutes science is better science. Further studies were done and improvements were made to public health guidance. In 1935, if you went to the hospital for surgery, the state of the art for anesthesia at that time was to put a gauze mask over your mouth and pour ether on it. It worked fairly well but as time went on newer and better methods were discovered that were less risky to the patient. The smartest thing a doctor can do is to be willing to change his mind when presented with better science.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Right.
And then, once more data on the virus was available, he changed his mind. Thats how science and medicine work. What refutes science is better science. Further studies were done and improvements were made to public health guidance. In 1935, if you went to the hospital for surgery, the state of the art for anesthesia at that time was to put a gauze mask over your mouth and pour ether on it. It worked fairly well but as time went on newer and better methods were discovered that were less risky to the patient. The smartest thing a doctor can do is to be willing to change his mind when presented with better science.
Oh yes you must mean the aerosol study done on mannequins. Amazingly advanced scientific study that was 🤣🤣🤣

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
No mask, 1 Mask, 2 masks? No masks, masks again? Science is better than that. Faucci is not. I cant stand listening to him.. And none of them practice what they preach to us. We are on our own, and thats fine. I just watch ALL media, and do what I think is best for me, because they sure as hell do not know.

Foamer Pyle

It works, alright. All you have to do is READ the public freaking record. Barely any severe sickness or death among the unvaccinated.

Don’t be a tough guy.
All you have to do is read the real list of fatalities, and other unwanted side affects from any of these vaccines, and that’s enough for me. You signed a waiver to get that vaccine. If something happens to your health, as a result of that vaccine, you are SOL. I wouldn’t put anything in my body that has a clause like that.

Foamer Pyle

Someone is blowing smoke up your pant leg.
There are people getting serious illness' from the vax.

Some of you seem to think that vax is all unicorns, rainbows, rose petals and angels singing.
You are correct, and I personally know someone that wishes she never got that first shot. Her life has been changed forever, and not for the better. Sure, chances are you will be fine in the short term, but since they are all experimental, and they force you to sign a waiver so you have zero recourse, if your health fails. I think I will pass. We also already know that vaccinated people are getting sick again.

The Driver

I drive.
Someone is blowing smoke up your pant leg.
There are people getting serious illness' from the vax.

Some of you seem to think that vax is all unicorns, rainbows, rose petals and angels singing.
It’s true. It changes your DNA. This happened to me the first week after the shot but I recovered:
3962888F-8BB8-4BA1-BE0F-74739ED94889.gif