Stay and fight or flee

Would you stay and fight or flee?

• Total voters

badpal

I‘ll have to disagree with you. I think we have enough battle worn veterans, young and old, who would stand up and fight for our country. Not to mention, the other people with plenty of guns. We sure couldn’t depend on the soy boys or most of the PC liberals, but I think we’d be okay.
Believe i read somewhere some Chinese or Russian leader said the United States would be impossible to take in a land war because there would be 3 guns behind every rock.

rickyb

Quinnipiac University released a poll on Monday asking, if our country was invaded like the Ukraine was, who would stay and fight or flee. Hell yeah I’ll stay to fight! I love my country, warts and all! So out of curiosity, I ask the same of you guys.
This is wat ur talking about u genius

Screenshot_20220314-073326_Firefox.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
This is wat ur talking about u genius

View attachment 376537
5AD39E8D-B359-4A8A-B1D1-2ED5A6BAEB15.gif

vantexan

Believe i read somewhere some Chinese or Russian leader said the United States would be impossible to take in a land war because there would be 3 guns behind every rock.
That was a Japanese admiral in WWII who said in the U.S. there's a gun behind every blade of grass.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Go sign up and die for country now since ur such an active citizen ;)
See.
There's a lot of midwestern boys that would be more than happy to sign up so that a retired woman wouldn't have to.

But I'm pretty sure that retiree has got more backbone in her little finger than you've got in your whole body.

If I had to fight alongside you or her, I sure as hell wouldn't choose you.

rickyb

See.
There's a lot of midwestern boys that would be more than happy to sign up so that a retired woman wouldn't have to.

But I'm pretty sure that retiree has got more backbone in her little finger than you've got in your whole body.

If I had to fight alongside you or her, I sure as hell wouldn't choose you.
I wouldnt fight in these nato vs russia wars anyways

Wat does she fight for? she just wants to use violence to kill usa liberals thats all this is about

Turn off channel zero

El Correcto

god is dead
We will never have to find out because we have the greatest defense and offense the world has ever seen. We have the largest confirmed nuclear arsenal on the planet and if we fall the whole human race will follow(I’d hope at least). It wouldn’t even come to that though, america is the only nation on earth capable of sustaining over seas conflict, our military evolved differently during world war 2 than the rest of the world’s. Closest to our military which still isn’t close at all would be the British empire’s. Even then they didn’t have the same capacity as our military did almost a hundred years ago and today’s absolutely dwarves theirs.

We have the most military infrastructure around the world, the most allies, the most staging points for invasions, any government that attempted to take America in a direct assault would find themselves dead in the pacific or Atlantic before even seeing our shores.

All that aside, yeah I own a rifle and would love to shoot some invaders. I think most Texans feel that way.

El Correcto

god is dead
Even Japan just hit Hawaii. They didn’t come close to an actual American state on the homeland.

It’d be impossible to hit, you probably wouldn’t even see Hawaii get hit by hostile forces.

rod

Retired 22 years
And 2 and a half of them would be out of ammo in the first hour.