The " Politics " of Bin Laden.... NOT A CELEBRATION Thread!

moreluck

golden ticket member
It was Bush's responsibility to respond to 9-11........the fault for 9-11 is AlQuaeda's (or however the hell they are spelling it this week)

curiousbrain

It was Bush's responsibility to respond to 9-11........the fault for 9-11 is AlQuaeda's (or however the hell they are spelling it this week)

Then the fault for any act of terrorism under Obama is the fault of Al Qaeda, not the President. Additionally, any fault for the lack of employment is not Obama's fault, but rather that of business simply failing to hire folks.

Personally speaking (because I won't speak for anyone else), these arguments sound absurd. Anyone who blame[d,s] Bush for things beyond his control are subject to the same criticism, as are those who blame Obama for those things beyond his control: this is the only point I am/was trying to make. Beyond that ... I know nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Then the fault for any act of terrorism under Obama is the fault of Al Qaeda, not the President. Additionally, any fault for the lack of employment is not Obama's fault, but rather that of business simply failing to hire folks.

Personally speaking (because I won't speak for anyone else), these arguments sound absurd. Anyone who blame[d,s] Bush for things beyond his control are subject to the same criticism, as are those who blame Obama for those things beyond his control: this is the only point I am/was trying to make. Beyond that ... I know nothing.

I wasn't blamining Obama for any terrorism........just all the jobs trouble, economy ....all the in house troubles.....like snail slow response to an oil spill, just junk like that .