The " Politics " of Bin Laden.... NOT A CELEBRATION Thread!

bbsam

Staff member
NPR also reported on Friday that the two had split some time ago and that was the reason there had not been an announcement of the assendance of Zawahiri. It would make sense but in many different ways. Did Z take out O for personal assendance to personal power or to find a way to call a truce. The Arab Spring has dealt Al Queda a serious set back.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Washington (CNN) – Democratic Sen. John Kerry said it is time to stop questioning the exact occurrences in Osama bin Laden’s house before his death in Abbottabad, Pakistan, at the hand of U.S. Navy SEALs.
“I thinks those SEALs did exactly what they should have done,” the senator from Massachusetts and 2004 presidential nominee said Sunday on CBS’ “Face the Nation.” “And we need to shut up and move on about, you know, the realities of what happened in that building.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
24cba6t.png

packageguy

WHO IS "THEY"... The seal team was never spoken to immediately after the raid by any press agency, so the truth was all speculation by all cable news shows, from CNN to FOX.

The rush for the "scoop" failed america and the world. This is the problem with cable news shows.

"Sources" can prove to be wrong. Just ask catherine Herridge, who reported that detainees in gitmo were waterboarded and the information that led to the raid was obtained in gitmo. Unfortunately, she was punked by donald rumsfeld and john McCain. Rumsfeld said Catherine herridge's "sources" were being "LESS THAN DISENGENIOUS" or in other words LIARS.

It didnt matter, fox rushed this info to air.

The raids specifics will not be known for sometime, so all thats left is for cable news to report what they believe they can obtain through press conferences. Information about this raid is like playing the game "post office", it starts one way and at the end, it changes completely.

Lets just be happy for our country and accept that he is dead, and avoid trying to embarrass our country picking through details that could come back and haunt this country.

Peace.

Where else would we get news and infomation, I can only say what I hear, I don't like the game they play. By them put out false info is not the right thing to do. I also heard on fox that they found so much data that was in his possession.
Believe me I'm happy he is dead. I never let him stop me from traveling or anything like that.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Heard part of bhos on 60 mins, the fool kept calling that dump OBL called home, " a million $ house ". Maybe in Obamaland , that's what a million $ house is supposed to look like.