Stay off the conveyor belts, with your bad Pals!

dar7776

Banned
There are 5 keys to preventing Slips and falls I got 4 of them,
Okay stay off conveyor Belts, I get hit for that this morning that's why I got four not 5 now with a waring letter coming to my house...AND if it happens again. I am gonna lose my job. "Bad Pals" there all around " Look" ill put a few of them on your packages for you on purpose REALLY! !! I only had 3 of them what do you mean okay so you are gonna write me up for that 2. Okay I get it you must not like me here.Wut??? DOES BROWN DO FOR YOU??At first it was STEEL TOES on OR GO HOME!!!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
There are 5 keys to preventing Slips and falls I got 4 of them,
Okay stay off conveyor Belts, I get hit for that this morning that's why I got four not 5 now with a waring letter coming to my house...AND if it happens again. I am gonna lose my job. "Bad Pals" there all around " Look" ill put a few of them on your packages for you on purpose REALLY! !! I only had 3 of them what do you mean okay so you are gonna write me up for that 2. Okay I get it you must not like me here.Wut??? DOES BROWN DO FOR YOU??At first it was STEEL TOES on OR GO HOME!!!
Wtf are you talking about? And it's don't walk on UNSECURED belts and slides...if the belts are off and secured, you can walk on them...I do it everyday to break jams.

browntroll

steel toes are optional but boots are required or you get sent home but i see a few ppl come in with regular shoes.
safety wise you should never walk on moving belts, but i do it in front of sups to stress them out but not all of them care.

MikeWhite614

Seriously annoying, this guy is.
lol, you obviously don't play DOTA 2.

And just to be clear, I wasn't talking like yoda, no one does that. I was using the doge meme.

a_baa_Flying_Turtle_Deal_with_it.jpg

Last edited: