Stay off the conveyor belts, with your bad Pals!

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
lol, you obviously don't play DOTA 2.
Is it out of beta yet? My gaming got cut down from elite to casual when I became a father (I was actually raiding from the hospital room waiting for my wife to get to a point in labor where stuff was starting to happen). Then when I went to work for UPS I basically didn't have time anymore to game...then at some point I kinda grew up.

MikeWhite614

Is it out of beta yet? My gaming got cut down from elite to casual when I became a father (I was actually raiding from the hospital room waiting for my wife to get to a point in labor where stuff was starting to happen). Then when I went to work for UPS I basically didn't have time anymore to game...then at some point I kinda grew up.
Yes it is out of beta.
And you're never too old to play video games!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Good I hope it did that means it wasn't for you stupid
I am drinking what yo! Mamma drinks
Your mamma is annoying
NO HOE! I ain't in season
I could you say that about your own mommy I guess your the real son of the nevermind
Yeah you have no warehouse experience why even bother

Can I be a mod for one minute?

Please??

oldngray

nowhere special
jack_sparrow_wut.jpg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I highly doubt that your way of paying dues is kissing butt that's why you bleed brown idiot you probably never even work in the hub if you did it was for a short time then you went driving your a butt kisser what ever you post a Tully don't even bother posting on my post anymore you the butt kisser you bleed brown cause your nose is brown
I've been a loader for 8 years....nice try though. Enjoy being wrong, again.