Stay out of residential driveways

kingOFchester

I'm not walking off that driveway with four tires. Hell, I'm not walking it with a 1lb package. I choose to ignore their frivolous messages and make my own decisions. Will live with any consequences should they arise.

And this is exactly what UPS wants. They want you to ignore directives such as this, because it is a win win for them. If you make it up and back with no incident, they make better numbers. If a freak accident happens, they can blame you.

happybob

Feeders
You have a cell phone with a camera(picture you provided showing the long driveway). Take a picture of the message you received(stay out of driveways) and store it in your phones memory card. Now, stay out of all driveways until you are told differently. You don't need to send a message to get clarification about does it pertain to your 1/4 mile long driveways. Sooner or later(most likely sooner) you will be called into your CMs office, bring your cell phone with you, and you will be asked why you are running over allowed. Show him the picture of the message and ask him when the center plans on lifting the mandate to stay out of driveways. We are highly paid professionals that are trained to follow instructions, so follow them. As far as the over 70's, send a diad message and ask for assistance. You obviously can't ask the customer for assistance, since you are so far from the house staying out of the driveway. You don't need to tell them you are staying out of the driveway at that location, since they know you are not going into driveways, as per message instructions that THEY sent you earlier that day. Both you and the other drivers in your center should me making more money since that message was sent to all of you. Bank it and enjoy it.