steward updated us in contract yesterday

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Received this info yesterday.

“UPS National Negotiating Committee had a conference call with Lead Negotiator Denis T today. Brother Taylor discussed the current state of the contract. West PA settled. Local 804 in New York settled. That just leaves 243 in Detroit which has reached a tentative agreement which is recommended yes. The vote will occur on April 27th and 28th in Detroit. Please share this information.”

542thruNthru

Received this info yesterday.

“UPS National Negotiating Committee had a conference call with Lead Negotiator Denis T today. Brother Taylor discussed the current state of the contract. West PA settled. Local 804 in New York settled. That just leaves 243 in Detroit which has reached a tentative agreement which is recommended yes. The vote will occur on April 27th and 28th in Detroit. Please share this information.”

Thanks for the info man. This was posted in a couple other threads if you want to send it around to people.

UPS RIDER UPDATE.jpg

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
TDU is reporting that Hoffa and Taylor are planning to bus in hundreds of loyalists from out of state to pose as 243 members and stack the vote. They already know the voting location but they are keeping it under wraps til the last minute in order to suppress turnout from actual 243 members.

542thruNthru

TDU is reporting that Hoffa and Taylor are planning to bus in hundreds of loyalists from out of state to pose as 243 members and stack the vote. They already know the voting location but they are keeping it under wraps til the last minute in order to suppress turnout from actual 243 members.

Come on Jones, you're a Mod. I expect better.

Strive to be @Indecisi0n quality.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
So you are not required to be a member of the local in good standing?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
And if they are the ones planting people......who’s checking???

I don’t believe that at all, I’m just asking, if there are two checks.
Usually, when I go to an event at the hall. They have a list of members, and they check you off cause they know you, or they ask for ID and check you off , then secondly, you also have to sign in....

BiggieBrown

Where can I sign up to do this?