STIMULUS PACKAGE UP TO 6 TRILLION DOLLARS !

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
To put it into perspective the Obama stimulus which spurred the tea party movement and was only voted yes by 2 house or senate republicans because they were worried about the debt was about 800 billion.

This is simply printing money to prop up and inflate the stock market so we can continue to claim we are winning.
Unfortunately the government mandated a recession with these quarantines.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Deep state conspiracy?
Fauci Facepalm.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Unfortunately the government mandated a recession with these quarantines.
I’m not disagreeing with that but both sides have pulled the wool over everyone’s eyes.

Think about the amount of money that’s been pumped into this economy since 2009 and the trickle of inflation that we’ve seen.

Really it’s kind of a brilliant scheme. Give everyone a thousand bucks so they are happy but pump all of the real money into the corporations. It keeps inflation in check even though you’re pumping trillions into the economy because 90% of that money is going to .0001% of people

Poop Head

Judge me.
I’m not disagreeing with that but both sides have pulled the wool over everyone’s eyes.

Think about the amount of money that’s been pumped into this economy since 2009 and the trickle of inflation that we’ve seen.

Really it’s kind of a brilliant scheme. Give everyone a thousand bucks so they are happy but pump all of the real money into the corporations. It keeps inflation in check even though you’re pumping trillions into the economy because 90% of that money is going to .0001% of people
The Jewish way

BrownArmy

Same as it ever was.

Sad thing is they’ll likely have to do it again...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Guess it depends how it plays out, and how much of the 4 trillion in loans gets paid back.

The way China is manipulating their currency, I'm not sure how this all ends. Probably not well.

Fenris

Thank you, that clarified it. $4T in made-up money (liquidity) and $2T in debt / expenditures. Hope pensions and social security aren't going to be totally decimated by the following rampant inflation or we'll be working until we are dead. Which, of course, will happen sooner anyway due to the impending economic depression. I almost never agree with Trump but I have consistently believed the cure is going to be worse than the disease. We should have been more targeted in our efforts in protecting those at risk and not damning everyone.

Box Ox

detmaintainer

Detroit Maintenance Rat
I would like to see $50 per dog added to the Stimulus bill. I would rather my dog get a few bones than some of these businesses. One being cruise ships. Aren't the majority of them Foreign Flag with foreign crews that pay little or no taxes?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Guess it depends how it plays out, and how much of the 4 trillion in loans gets paid back.

The way China is manipulating their currency, I'm not sure how this all ends. Probably not well.
Even if the 4 trillion gets “paid back” it’ll be given back through tax cuts or something.