STIMULUS PACKAGE UP TO 6 TRILLION DOLLARS !

Serf

Never let a good crisis go to waste...
Remember how many trillions Congress had for the Iraq War, but not your tuition. Remember how States and Fed Gov want to give newly arrived immigrants illegal or other wise free everything. We will just print money out of the sky. Eff it.

oldngray

nowhere special
At that point she should have been tied in a gunny sack and tossed in a river. :-)
Pelosi.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Unemployment until recently was low. These states should be flush with cash, use that.

Multi-national corporation should get nothing.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
stimulus started at 1 T. then 2 , now up to 6 T. dont you know this is just the start? of course they are adding all kinds of pork. people are going to get rich on this.

everyone and i mean corporations will have their hands out no matter how many BILLIONS in profits they have made over the years and get richer.

we are just a bunch of stupid sheep. I say get your guns and chase all of them out of office and start all over.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
stimulus started at 1 T. then 2 , now up to 6 T. dont you know this is just the start? of course they are adding all kinds of pork. people are going to get rich on this.

everyone and i mean corporations will have their hands out no matter how many BILLIONS in profits they have made over the years and get richer.

we are just a bunch of stupid sheep. I say get your guns and chase all of them out of office and start all over.
Lead the way, Cletus.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
ever hear the story about the ant and grasshopper? well now the grasshoppers are going to take away from the ants.

bunch of BS. let the market take it's course and the strong will survive.

Box Ox

ever hear the story about the ant and grasshopper? well now the grasshoppers are going to take away from the ants.

bunch of BS. let the market take it's course and the strong will survive.

If the market simply took its course you'd probably never see that $10,000 you've apparently been putting into stocks every week ever again.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This bill will pay more to the unemployed than they made working! Who will go back to work?
Any part timer should quit immediately. The government will pay you $23 a hour to do nothing! Go on vacation!