Storming the Capitol

Indecisi0n

i feel really bad for ppl that they are such poor judges of character. they are not the only ones either.
You are taking people who are tired and scared and firing them up. They aren’t thinking clearly, I totally understand it. It’s a shame. A lot of people are feeling the effects of it all.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
You are taking people who are tired and scared and firing them up. They aren’t thinking clearly, I totally understand it. It’s a shame. A lot of people are feeling the effects of it all.
2020 was not a good year for most.

Most people do not function at their best under constant stress.

rickyb

yea but at the same time how many ppl vote for corrupt politicians every year like clinton and trump or biden and trump?

after they shot that woman it wouldve been a better story if the protestors kept marching in and dying. their lives are worth more than dying to defend trump, but on the other hand it wouldve shown they are undeterred, unafraid, and truly willing to be free.

Indecisi0n

yea but at the same time how many ppl vote for corrupt politicians every year like clinton and trump or biden and trump?

after they shot that woman it wouldve been a better story if the protestors kept marching in and dying. their lives are worth more than dying to defend trump, but on the other hand it wouldve shown they are undeterred, unafraid, and truly willing to be free.
It was a lose lose situation either way it went.
Trump doesn’t care about any of those people who did all this damage.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Does she deserve one?
If I believed President Trump incited an insurrection, then yes, they would deserve a pardon.

He didn't though.
Some of these people planned this ahead of time, and they should be punished. Some of these people made a stupid decision in the moment, and they should be punished too.

bbsam

Staff member
If I believed President Trump incited an insurrection, then yes, they would deserve a pardon.

He didn't though.
Some of these people planned this ahead of time, and they should be punished. Some of these people made a stupid decision in the moment, and they should be punished too.
I was thinking the same. If he pardons them, might set a bad precedent as well as implicate himself.