Storming the Capitol

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
1610844978160.png

Box Ox

Are you still "horribly smitten" with Trump, @The Orange Offender ? LOL

The ‘QAnon Shaman’ Just Flipped on Trump

Jake Angeli, who prefers to be known as the “QAnon Shaman,” was one of the most visible rioters at the Capitol earlier this month: shirtless, carrying a spear, and wearing a viking headdress complete with horns, face paint, and a fur coat as he roared throughout the Senate chamber.

Now Angeli wants to testify against the former president he was once “horribly smitten” with, his lawyer told the AP.

Angeli, whose real name is Jacob Chansley, was indicted earlier this month on six counts, including violent entry and disorderly conduct in the Capitol building and obstructing an official proceeding. He’s scheduled to be arraigned Friday afternoon in Washington, D.C.

In a memorandum earlier this month arguing to keep Angeli detained pending his trial, prosecutors also alleged that he wrote a threatening note to former Vice President Mike Pence and left it on the dais, telling him: “It’s only a matter of time, justice is coming.” (Prosecutors also said that Angeli “demonstrates scattered and fanciful thoughts, and is unable to appreciate reality.”)

Angeli told VICE News earlier this month he was “not worried at all” about the pending investigation into him. “I’m quite proud of my participation,” Angeli said at the time. “I’d like to think I was an observer of history being made right in front of me.”

Since then, however, Angeli has changed his tune. “He felt like he was betrayed by the president,” Angeli’s attorney Al Watkins, who has also represented the St. Louis gun couple, told the AP. Watkins said in a statement to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that his client wants to talk about “whether the words of former President Trump were understood by Mr. Chansley to be nothing short of an invitation to go to the Capitol with the President to ‘fight like hell.’”

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Jake Angeli, who prefers to be known as the “QAnon Shaman,” was one of the most visible rioters at the Capitol earlier this month: shirtless, carrying a spear, and wearing a viking headdress complete with horns, face paint, and a fur coat as he roared throughout the Senate chamber.

Now Angeli wants to testify against the former president he was once “horribly smitten” with, his lawyer told the AP.

Angeli, whose real name is Jacob Chansley, was indicted earlier this month on six counts, including violent entry and disorderly conduct in the Capitol building and obstructing an official proceeding. He’s scheduled to be arraigned Friday afternoon in Washington, D.C.

In a memorandum earlier this month arguing to keep Angeli detained pending his trial, prosecutors also alleged that he wrote a threatening note to former Vice President Mike Pence and left it on the dais, telling him: “It’s only a matter of time, justice is coming.” (Prosecutors also said that Angeli “demonstrates scattered and fanciful thoughts, and is unable to appreciate reality.”)

Angeli told VICE News earlier this month he was “not worried at all” about the pending investigation into him. “I’m quite proud of my participation,” Angeli said at the time. “I’d like to think I was an observer of history being made right in front of me.”

Since then, however, Angeli has changed his tune. “He felt like he was betrayed by the president,” Angeli’s attorney Al Watkins, who has also represented the St. Louis gun couple, told the AP. Watkins said in a statement to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that his client wants to talk about “whether the words of former President Trump were understood by Mr. Chansley to be nothing short of an invitation to go to the Capitol with the President to ‘fight like hell.’”
You should really make up your mind whether the man is psychotic or not.

The same yardstick will be applied to you.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Seriously....Are we taking the word of a full grown man wearing a Bullwinkle outfit...

Sure put him on the stand..credible witness for the Dems...

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Tulsi Gabbard
"The mob who stormed the capitol to try to stop Congress from carrying out its constitutional responsibilities were behaving like domestic enemies of our country. But let us be clear, the John Brennan's, Adam Schiffs and the oligarchs in Big Tech who are trying to undermine our constitutionally-protected rights and turn our country into a police state with KGB-style "surveillance" are also domestic enemies—and much more powerful, and therefore dangerous, than the mob which stormed the Capitol."

It will be fine

Tulsi Gabbard
"The mob who stormed the capitol to try to stop Congress from carrying out its constitutional responsibilities were behaving like domestic enemies of our country. But let us be clear, the John Brennan's, Adam Schiffs and the oligarchs in Big Tech who are trying to undermine our constitutionally-protected rights and turn our country into a police state with KGB-style "surveillance" are also domestic enemies—and much more powerful, and therefore dangerous, than the mob which stormed the Capitol."

Tulsi is the worst.

Box Ox

Tulsi Gabbard

Big tech is currently more dangerous than the mob that would have posed an imminent physical danger to members of Congress had they not been sheltered and protected by men with guns?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Big tech is currently more dangerous than the mob that would have posed an imminent physical danger to members of Congress had they not been sheltered and protected by men with guns?
You bet your ass they are. Those who went into the Capitol were unarmed and wrong still for doing so.

"Big Tech who are trying to undermine our constitutionally-protected rights and turn our country into a police state with KGB-style "surveillance" are also domestic enemies—and much more powerful, and therefore dangerous, than the mob which stormed the Capitol."

So, you think a few idiots going into the Capitol are more of danger?? Really? Than Big Tech.

So, be very afraid of Chubacka. lmao.