Storming the Capitol

floridays

Why do you hate the constitution. It was tried in a proper court.
Actually it wasn't.

No proper court allows a member of the plaintiffs to sit as a member of the jury and be the "fair and impartial judge."

You describe a kangaroo, banana republic proceeding.

By the Constitutional definition it was not a trial of impeachment.

Article I, § 3, cl. 6

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present

Why do you hate the Constitution?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Eerie how much like the BLM crisis it was.
Capitol Riot didn't really measure up to the BLM and Antifa Riots of 2020.

BLM Riots vs Capital Assault.jpg

It will be fine

So you think that feeding your followers illicit hallucinogens that make them more receptive to suggestion is protected by the first amendment? Interesting. I'll file that away for the future.
LMFAO. You think it was acid that got those people to murder? What a joke. Millions of people have dropped plenty of acid without killing people. Do you believe in reefer madness too?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
LMFAO. You think it was acid that got those people to murder? What a joke. Millions of people have dropped plenty of acid without killing people. Do you believe in reefer madness too?

Let me see if I understand you here. Illegally distributing illicit hallucinogens to people, then giving them suggestions does not create criminal liability? But simply speaking, legally, does create criminal liability?

So not only is Trump so powerful his words are more suggestive than when people are taking hallucinogens, his specific words that do not even indirectly suggest any specific course of action except specifically calling for peaceful protest can travel back in time and change their meaning to the opposite of what they mean, and can convince people to plan a riot at the capitol. And you say we think Trump is a god? Wow. If you believe Trump is that powerful, you should probably be afraid of him

newfie

He convinced a bunch of people a crisis was imminent. He got them agitated and angry. He told his followers they needed to act to further the cause. His followers killed a handful of people as a result. All he did was speak though. Freedom of speech, right?
damn if that was all the criteria needed to get locked up for an insurrection all you dems would already be in jail.

It will be fine

Let me see if I understand you here. Illegally distributing illicit hallucinogens to people, then giving them suggestions does not create criminal liability? But simply speaking, legally, does create criminal liability?

So not only is Trump so powerful his words are more suggestive than when people are taking hallucinogens, his specific words that do not even indirectly suggest any specific course of action except specifically calling for peaceful protest can travel back in time and change their meaning to the opposite of what they mean, and can convince people to plan a riot at the capitol. And you say we think Trump is a god? Wow. If you believe Trump is that powerful, you should probably be afraid of him
I take it you’ve never done acid.