Storming the Capitol

It will be fine

No, that would make me a criminal, since I don't have any mental health issues that would make dropping acid have therapeutic value. I have studied what hallucinogens do and what they are used for.
And your studies have lead you to believe it’s a magic potion that removes free will. Cool, no wonder you think that’s the important factor in the Manson family murders/ Trump attempted insurrection. Lots of Trump supports use alcohol, I bet that’s why they were so open to control by Trump. SMH

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
And your studies have lead you to believe it’s a magic potion that removes free will. Cool, no wonder you think that’s the important factor in the Manson family murders/ Trump attempted insurrection. Lots of Trump supports use alcohol, I bet that’s why they were so open to control by Trump. SMH

Stretching it a bit.. comparing DC events to What Charles Manson did...

Lots of Trump supporters are alcoholics.. another false narrative...

We are seeing through smoke and are starting to see the fires now..

More revelations soon to come...

It will be fine

Stretching it a bit.. comparing DC events to What Charles Manson did...

Lots of Trump supporters are alcoholics.. another false narrative...

We are seeing through smoke and are starting to see the fires now..

More revelations soon to come...
You don’t think there are a lot of Trump supporters that drink? Absurd.

The argument is words can influence people to commit violent acts. Manson’s words did and so did Trump’s. It’s a pretty easy comparison.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
No it isn’t....

The absurdity is comparing psychotropic drugs, which were designed to make the user open to suggestion, to alcohol. All they have are false equivalence and personal attacks to try and support their weak, completely detached from reality, arguments. No point in continuing this farce, just like the Impeachment..

It will be fine

The absurdity is comparing psychotropic drugs, which were designed to make the user open to suggestion, to alcohol. All they have are false equivalence and personal attacks to try and support their weak, completely detached from reality, arguments. No point in continuing this farce, just like the Impeachment..
Hallucinogens don’t make you open to suggestion to the point you murder people. That is completely detached from reality. It’s a pathetic deflection from the fact that words can influence people. When you take religious belief and devotion to a cult leader they can make people do terrible things. You brought drugs into the conversation, and your complete lack of experience with them shows.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hallucinogens don’t make you open to suggestion to the point you murder people. That is completely detached from reality. It’s a pathetic deflection from the fact that words can influence people. When you take religious belief and devotion to a cult leader they can make people do terrible things. You brought drugs into the conversation, and your complete lack of experience with them shows.
So Donald Trump is comparable to Manson.
SMH, your TDS is off the charts lady.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Your familiarity with drugs makes for a compelling backstory.

Ever thought of writing a posthumous autobiography?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

How many times you drop acid? Your minimal subjective experience speaks volumes to your lack of understanding of how psychotropic drugs work. If cult like devotion is all it takes to get people to do terrible things, then your claim that psychotropics can't amplify or create the same effect is what's detached from reality.

It will be fine

How many times you drop acid? Your minimal subjective experience speaks volumes to your lack of understanding of how psychotropic drugs work. If cult like devotion is all it takes to get people to do terrible things, then your claim that psychotropics can't amplify or create the same effect is what's detached from reality.
Drugs have no bearing on the situation. The entire world history of religious warfare speaks to that. Do you think every Jihadi that’s blown themselves up lately was using tons of acid or was it religious devotion? What’s a more common method of convincing stupid people to commit atrocities?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Drugs have no bearing on the situation. The entire world history of religious warfare speaks to that. Do you think every Jihadi that’s blown themselves up lately was using tons of acid or was it religious devotion? What’s a more common method of convincing stupid people to commit atrocities?

This is different than the anti-semitic arguments you believe I subcribe to and call nonsense how? A shadowy cabal could never be responsible for controlling people, but religious leaders can? You don't even understand the claims you make to know how contradictory they are. Or you do, and you are just trolling. Either way, thanks for reminding me why discussing anything with you is a waste of time.

It will be fine

This is different than the anti-semitic arguments you believe I subcribe to and call nonsense how? A shadowy cabal could never be responsible for controlling people, but religious leaders can? You don't even understand the claims you make to know how contradictory they are. Or you do, and you are just trolling. Either way, thanks for reminding me why discussing anything with you is a waste of time.
Religious leaders aren’t a shadowy cabal of elites hiding in the shadows. I’m sorry if you can’t follow the discussion. Next time I’ll try to dumb it down.

floridays

She stepped in the pile of :poop: she dumped and is trying to back away from it by dumping another pile of :poop: that she is stepping in.

That's my take on it anyway.