Storming the Capitol

El Correcto

god is dead
They even let Lucky Luciano get locked up and that was THE GODFATHER the dude built the foundation for the five families of New York and the council.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
There are pictures of him (a black guy) but not officially released. And no name or details to go with the face. Rumor is he was private security for one of the politicians and not a real cop.
That would explain what was on the video.
He was having issues with his weapon.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Is your brain frozen ?
I was posting about voting.
In order to vote in Mexico, you must have Mexican nationality.
That means you must be born in Mexico or have one parent born in Mexico or become naturalized as a Mexican national.
When a person turns 18, they can register and are highly encouraged to register for an INE credential - the voting credential, which is one of the principal official identification for Mexicans. The card is for 10 years and then must be renewed. It has the voter’s picture, fingerprints and other identifiers. When you go to vote, you present your card at your assigned polling place. The monitors will check your card and verify your name and photo is on their list of voters. Voting is monitored by representatives from all parties and is very transparent and controlled. Everyone is highly encouraged to vote and a polling place should be in walking distance. Elections are always on Sundays.
Yes! Mr, Baba gounj: The more ignorant the more hateful, Imagine with all that the candidate that just proclaims himself to be the winner even though he lost by a landslide!

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
neither . regular health insurance. Sorry it destroys your brain washing narrative
1614815834859.png
...This why Republicans won't vote for it!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The establishment created a boogey man, and uses it as an excuse to oppress their political foes. I'd say it was brilliant, if it weren't so obvious.

BREAKING NEWS: House cancels Thursday votes as Capitol cops confirm they received intelligence on a militia group's plot 'to breach the Capitol' - the day QAnon conspiracy theorists say Trump will be sworn in again as president​

No sense in storming now, they already went into their bunkers to hide.

newfie

BREAKING NEWS: House cancels Thursday votes as Capitol cops confirm they received intelligence on a militia group's plot 'to breach the Capitol' - the day QAnon conspiracy theorists say Trump will be sworn in again as president​

hopefully these nuts will reschedule for the next day and then the next. This congress hiding in their bunkers for infinity is good for our country.

El Correcto

god is dead
Never, but you still have nothing to complain about. Ttku...
If I lose my private insurance and have to pay for lesser care for $6000+ a year in his pro Bernie non-factual meme, I still lose. And this is the promised lie, it’ll cost more than 6,000 or it’ll be a nightmare for our healthcare industry.

MAKAVELI

If I lose my private insurance and have to pay for lesser care for $6000+ a year in his pro Bernie non-factual meme, I still lose. And this is the promised lie, it’ll cost more than 6,000 or it’ll be a nightmare for our healthcare industry.
You're not going to lose your private insurance so there's nothing to complain about.

rod

Retired 22 years

So 25,000 troops, every law enforcement person east of the Mississippi and the whole town barricaded isn't enough to conduct business as usual? Wow--that must be quite the group of thugs heading to D.C. Apparently the swamp is running scared.