Storming the Capitol

newfie

Whaaa. She attacked the Capitol and got shot for it. Boo hoo. Don’t try to breach a barricade set in place to protect the Senate and people won’t shoot you. She deserves what she got. I shed no tears for traitors.
how is it an attack when she is unarmed and draped in a flag?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Don’t get me started..admit you are wrong..

Is that government building or it’s occupants more valuable that the small five and dime shop in Portland and their owners?

She climbed through a window for crying out loud, unarmed and not even close enough to her shooter to mount any attack (5’2” and 110 lbs)..

Imagine the carnage if a BLM protester had been shot and killed by a police officer and they tried to withhold said cop's identity. The riots would never end.

newfie

Her disrespect of the flag by wearing it as clothing has no bearing other than a clear indication that she was a traitor. I’m glad she’s dead.
you didnt answer the question . how is it an attack when she is unarmed and not attacking anyone or anything. Otherwise I'm not surprised at your answer, I'm sure you are happy she died because thats the kind of twisted logic you snowflakes come up with.

bacha29

you didnt answer the question . how is it an attack when she is unarmed and not attacking anyone or anything. Otherwise I'm not surprised at your answer, I'm sure you are happy she died because thats the kind of twisted logic you snowflakes come up with.
The woman was given numerous verbal warnings not to advance beyond where she was already at. She ignored the warnings from law enforcement who had their weapons in plains sight.
At his hearing yesterday Richard Barnett as expected acted in a uncooperative and disrespectful manner toward the court despite stating that he understood the charges including the fact that the charges are numerous and if convicted could get him 20 years.

What good is it going to do to try to downplay and sanitize the riot Newf? In fact yesterday charges were filed against a Trump 2016 campaign worker who got a state department job the following year for his alleged role in the riot. You're efforts aren't slowing down DOJ's ongoing investigation and prosecution.

newfie

1614994770284.png

Box Ox

What good is it going to do to try to downplay and sanitize the riot Newf? In fact yesterday charges were filed against a Trump 2016 campaign worker who got a state department job the following year for his alleged role in the riot.

“Federico Klein, who lives in the DC area and who goes by Freddie, is the first known Trump administration political appointee to be arrested for taking part in the siege. Federal authorities noted Klein, who is also a former Trump campaign aide, held a top secret-level security clearance at the time of the riot and resigned from the State Department at the end of the administration.

Investigators found several images of Klein in the riot allegedly using a police riot shield to wedge open an entrance for rioters and fighting against a police line for several minutes, according to his arrest affidavit. Klein wore a red "Make America Great Again" hat then changed into a "United States Marine Corps" hat during the riot, investigators say.

Klein is charged with six criminal counts, including assaulting officers with a dangerous weapon, violently entering the Capitol grounds and obstructing law enforcement and Congress.”