Storming the Capitol

If I lose my private insurance and have to pay for lesser care for $6000+ a year in his pro Bernie non-factual meme, I still lose. And this is the promised lie, it’ll cost more than 6,000 or it’ll be a nightmare for our healthcare industry.
The sky is not falling Chicken Little. The private insurance companies are making too much profit to ever let that happen.

Just like if you like your plan you can keep it, and if you like your doctor you can keep him/her. Just have to pass the bill to see what's in it, that's all.
I still have pretty much my same plan since the 90s, except for some big improvements in 2010. I can see any Dr I want. I can look up any bill before it passes.

newfie

I still have pretty much my same plan since the 90s, except for some big improvements in 2010. I can see any Dr I want. I can look up any bill before it passes.

you were paying for health insurance in the 90's?
you were forced to pay a deductible in the 90's
your wife was not allowed to have her own work plan in the 90's?

floridays

I can see any Dr I want. I can look up any bill before it passes.

bsbullf.gif
bsbullf.gif

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Peaceful protest?

It was totally unjustified.. case closed...unarmed woman who posed no physical threat to the shooter..

Watch the video again and tell me different..everybody was in shock when it happened even the law enforcement who were in that hallway with the trespassers. In the video I saw the scared look on her face when she was shot, and the concerned reactions of your so called white nationalist insurgents.

Somebody screwed up and now they are covering their asses.

Your comments are pathetic..she was a active duty officer who was in the wrong place at the wrong time...One shot was fired that day and it was not from right wing militants.

It will be fine

It was totally unjustified.. case closed...unarmed woman who posed no physical threat to the shooter..

Watch the video again and tell me different..everybody was in shock when it happened even the law enforcement who were in that hallway with the trespassers. In the video I saw the scared look on her face when she was shot, and the concerned reactions of your so called white nationalist insurgents.

Somebody screwed up and now they are covering their asses.

Your comments are pathetic..she was a active duty officer who was in the wrong place at the wrong time...One shot was fired that day and it was not from right wing militants.
She attacked the house of our government. Cry me a river.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
She attacked the house of our government. Cry me a river.

Don’t get me started..admit you are wrong..

Is that government building or it’s occupants more valuable that the small five and dime shop in Portland and their owners?

She climbed through a window for crying out loud, unarmed and not even close enough to her shooter to mount any attack (5’2” and 110 lbs)..

It will be fine

Don’t get me started..admit you are wrong..

Is that government building or it’s occupants more valuable that the small five and dime shop in Portland and their owners?

She climbed through a window for crying out loud, unarmed and not even close enough to her shooter to mount any attack (5’2” and 110 lbs)..
Whaaa. She attacked the Capitol and got shot for it. Boo hoo. Don’t try to breach a barricade set in place to protect the Senate and people won’t shoot you. She deserves what she got. I shed no tears for traitors.