Storming the Capitol

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
what if she was a black woman?
download (1).jpeg

newfie

“Federico Klein, who lives in the DC area and who goes by Freddie, is the first known Trump administration political appointee to be arrested for taking part in the siege. Federal authorities noted Klein, who is also a former Trump campaign aide, held a top secret-level security clearance at the time of the riot and resigned from the State Department at the end of the administration.

Investigators found several images of Klein in the riot allegedly using a police riot shield to wedge open an entrance for rioters and fighting against a police line for several minutes, according to his arrest affidavit. Klein wore a red "Make America Great Again" hat then changed into a "United States Marine Corps" hat during the riot, investigators say.

Klein is charged with six criminal counts, including assaulting officers with a dangerous weapon, violently entering the Capitol grounds and obstructing law enforcement and Congress.”
the guy who sat at pelosi's desk walked in through open doors, threatened no one. destroyed nothing and got his photo op. He has 50 charges and is still in jail not being allowed bail. Your side's over reaction to what happened is rediculous.

fishtm2001

the guy who sat at pelosi's desk walked in through open doors, threatened no one. destroyed nothing and got his photo op. He has 50 charges and is still in jail not being allowed bail. Your side's over reaction to what happened is rediculous.
He just wanted to sack the capitol and call for Mike Pence to be hanged. Poor little misunderstood snowflake.

It will be fine

It nice that you’re recognizing law and order is not your side. The legal system is not your side. Your side is traitors.

newfie

It nice that you’re recognizing law and order is not your side. The legal system is not your side. Your side is traitors.
Your side has fences and soldiers protecting their coup. Your side has taken tresspassers and turned them into political prisoners.
there is no law and order as defined by our constitutional edicts. This is a dictatorship created by your side. We are not traitors when we're fighting to preserve our constituion.

It will be fine

Your side has fences and soldiers protecting their coup. Your side has taken tresspassers and turned them into political prisoners.
there is no law and order as defined by our constitutional edicts. This is a dictatorship created by your side. We are not traitors when we're fighting to preserve our constituion.
You’re crying that terrorists have been arrested. Sorry you lost the election. Better luck next time.

PT Car Washer

Drama queen.

newfie

You’re crying that terrorists have been arrested. Sorry you lost the election. Better luck next time.
I can clearly see you must have been a miiserable student in school as your reading comprehension sucks.
I am outraged that a tresspasser is being held as a political prisoner and denied his constitutional rights by your dictatorship.
His arrest is not a concern. I hope that helps your pea brain understand.

It will be fine

I can clearly see you must have been a miiserable student in school as your reading comprehension sucks.
I am outraged that a tresspasser is being held as a political prisoner and denied his constitutional rights by your dictatorship.
His arrest is not a concern. I hope that helps your pea brain understand.
Terrorists are held in prisons. Not sure why that upsets you. I guess you want terrorists free to harm Americans. Sad.

vantexan

Terrorists are held in prisons. Not sure why that upsets you. I guess you want terrorists free to harm Americans. Sad.
As opposed to you wanting illegals allowed in to harm Americans? Illegals commit hundreds of thousands of crimes annually, many violent, but in your mind what happened Jan. 6th was much worse.

newfie

Its interesting watching you express your new found liberal sentiments. In your world of dictatorships its ok to shoot taxpaying patriots making unarmed tresspasses on property owned by the taxpayer. If still alive its ok to deny them their constitutional rights and lock them up forever without trial. The item missing from your comment about terrorist is neither victim of government abuse performed any act of violence which is a critical criterium in making the argument that they were terrorists.
may you someday be shot or locked up for infinity for doing something equivically the same.