Storming the Capitol

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A judge has released the Head of the Oath Keepers from jail because the government's evidence is weak.
They are trying to claim that he was involved with preplanning of the events of 6 January, just because several alleged members of the group were seen inside the Capitol.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Man arrested during FBI raid of Laguna Beach home

The federal agents who knocked on Gauvain’s door told him they were searching his home because his phone pinged by a cell tower at or near the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.

“They showed me on a map that my phone was pinged,” he said. “I was within 40 to 60 feet [of the Capitol] but only for a brief time.”

Federal agents have raided the homes of two Ladera Ranch men, as well as a third person in Huntington Beach, as part of their investigation into the deadly Jan. 6 riot, ABC 7 reports.

So, I guess if your phone pinged because you were in the area you may be entitled to a raid from the FBI...WTF! I guess the 1st amendment doesn't matter anymore and this police state is what follows.

That would be the 4th amendment. Probably one of the top three reasons for the revolution.

refineryworker05

This is how Jan. 6th will likely be put in history, a corrupt sitting US president after losing an election, spread wild conspiracy theories about voter fraud which caused a lot of anger amongst his supporters, and he held a rally which incited his supporters to riot at the US capital which led to the deaths of multiple people and his supporters hunting US political leadership. There is nothing left to say about it.

Why didn’t trump just warn them himself?
“look, I’m sending a protest to the capital. Are you prepared?”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So Democrats knew Republican politicians were going to follow the constitutional process of objecting to certification of electors, so that an investigation into election integrity could take place.

Democrats also knew a small group of violent anarchists were planning an attack on that process.

And so Democrats allowed that attack to happen, so that any questioning of the election results would be shut down.

Okay, thank you for posting this information fishboy