Storming the Capitol

refineryworker05

The conspiratorial mindset by republican voters that the steel dossier is what started the fbi investigation into the trump campaign and it’s connection to Russia has been repeatedly debunked by government reports and yet belief in this lie still persists amongst republicans

refineryworker05

Over and over again when talking with republican voters you run into their delusion problem. Where the all powerful left can illegally spy on trump, the fbi controlled by the all powerful left carries out a sham Russia investigation, the all powerful left steals an election, and now the all powerful left is silencing conservatives by controlling big tech. Republican voters are detached from reality. They keep showing us everyday.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
AE0F859D-19F1-4E7A-93BB-3EE84C1716E5.jpeg

cachmeifucan

This was the fringe right and left. Most people were there to protest peacefully. Some probably got caught in the moment but that's no excuse to break the law. People fell into the trap. Everyone who went inside Capitol should be charged. I'm right wing but i was embarrassed that do many trump supporters made us look crazy. We know anifa was there but it doesn't give anyone the right to break the law.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
News reports are now claiming that some Capitol Building tours given the day before were actually reconnaissance missions.
One member of Congress claims her office panic buttons were tampered with.
Others think the GOP members assisted with these alleged re-con missions and should be removed from office for their actions.

IMHO, I think they are all nuts.

refineryworker05

This was the fringe right and left. Most people were there to protest peacefully. Some probably got caught in the moment but that's no excuse to break the law. People fell into the trap. Everyone who went inside Capitol should be charged. I'm right wing but i was embarrassed that do many trump supporters made us look crazy. We know anifa was there but it doesn't give anyone the right to break the law.
This framing doesn’t work. The election fraud lie promoted and believed by the vast majority of republicans implicates the whole republican party because it radicalized those republicans who took it seriously. A stolen election in which all legal remedies fail, means violent resistance to stop being taken over by illegitimate political leadership who cheated to gain it. Antifa wasn’t there, this is yet another insane conspiracy amongst republicans that will radicalize. Andrew McCarthy the leader of the republicans in the house admitted this yesterday.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Yes, I have noticed the silence on this subject.
There is more info available on the Officer who committed suicide a few days later than about this murder.