Strangest or most memorable customer complaint?

OPTION3

Yes, it was an actual complaint. I still remember drivers wondering if they would get letters if they did it again.
Had a center manager issue a driver a WL for Farting outside his office......then gave PCM about unprofessional conduct....Next day 60 drivers EXPRESSING themselves in a small hallway outside his door.......Smells like a shizzzzz house in here......classic!

Future

Victory Ride
Recently had a guy say that I was knocking on his door too loud to 've a signature. I'm sure you more experienced guys have more interesting moments.
I have had this one also a few times.....pisses me off cause 50% of my Resis area are in a "Ghetto" type area.....doubles .....and 95% of the homes the door bells dont work! Also most of the occupants are still sleeping well into the late afternoon!

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
Had gun pointed at head by latino in "special" area. Was sig req eam, so was about 8am. said he thought i was breaking in and came out door gun in hand. I just walked away to pkg car with pkg at left with him yelling he wanted said pkg. Drove few blocks away and called supervisor, explained situation. Guy calls in complaint, ups calls police because of gun play. it was pills in pkg and he was ex felon. 7 years in prison, i had to testify. if he had just opened door and signed.............

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Had gun pointed at head by latino in "special" area. Was sig req eam, so was about 8am. said he thought i was breaking in and came out door gun in hand. I just walked away to pkg car with pkg at left with him yelling he wanted said pkg. Drove few blocks away and called supervisor, explained situation. Guy calls in complaint, ups calls police because of gun play. it was pills in pkg and he was ex felon. 7 years in prison, i had to testify. if he had just opened door and signed.............
Wow that is messed up!

mixyo

Dispatcher
Best one I've heard so far!

UPSGUY72

Had / have a lady file a police report saying I stole her packages she wants to file charges against me. According to the police report I read. The lady says I pulled up to her house and her daughter met me at my car before I got out to deliver 4 packages. Then she says her daughter told me to carry the heavy package inside there house at which time I lost it yelled at her and started to drive away but then stopped got out of the car and picked up the 4 packages I all ready DR'd and threw them back into the car and then took off.

I met with the LP guy, my shop steward and my center manager Thursday morning and the LP guy a former detective acted like I was guilty. Think he was looking for some kind of big reaction from me. What a joke I started to read the police report and started to laugh my shop steward said hold on keep reading it didn't even make any sense. These people are wacked out the mother who I have never seen I think is dying and the daughter has epilepsy I guess she had a seizure that day and there blaming that on me too.

SCV good to go sir.

Don't really have any memorable ones.

I'm approaching a gated community and see a dog on the other side just growling at me. The owner walks out and I ask "Can you secure him please? I need to make a delivery."
<Really bitchy I'm high class tone> "First off, it's a she. Second, it's on leash."
I'm not good at hiding my emotions, so I open my eyes real wide and with a real bewildered look on my face loudly blurt out, "THAT THING IS ON A LEASH?" as I lean over and notice a really thin leash.
She then got this real agonizing look on her face, told her dog to sit, and walked away.

In retrospect, I find it amusing that I never regarded her dog's gender and obviously upset the :censored2:. At the time though I was pretty livid... Stupid bitch, like I give a :censored2: about a vicious dog's gender. I swear to god, these :censored2:ing dog owners... Their dogs could have a human arm in their mouths while they growl at me and the owner will say, "Oh don't worry, it's friendly."