STRETCHING!!

9.5er

Makes sense to stretch and then ride 25 to 30 minutes to delivery area. PCMs are a waste of time. Stretch, fun fact, go over some magical # we didn't hit yesterday, talk about the magical # they want us to hit today, then repeat it all for review.
Just let us be on our way.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Stretching the paid day...

th

Hump dump and roll

Makes sense to stretch and then ride 25 to 30 minutes to delivery area. PCMs are a waste of time. Stretch, fun fact, go over some magical # we didn't hit yesterday, talk about the magical # they want us to hit today, then repeat it all for review.
Just let us be on our way.
Yeah PCM's could be done with a message through the board but they're paying me to be there so I oblige. They would be more effective if they were held for a specific reason i.e. Driver recognition, accident acknowledgement, or a safe work method demonstrate. But what do we know we're just dumb truck drivers.

trickpony1

"Stretching" is just another attempt by the company to pass the liability of personal, on the job, injury on to the driver.

"Well.....if you had stretched with us you wouldn't have had that injury.".

Indecisi0n

"Stretching" is just another attempt by the company to pass the liability of personal, on the job, injury on to the driver.

So then how do athletes get hurt having stretched with a professional before every game?

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

" we trained you... you must have done that on purpose or weren't paying attention."