Strike called off! Contract agreed to by June 30th!

Pullman Brown

You're kidding right? While I get your point and it make sense service wide(if UPS actually cared about service anymore)it's far cheaper to have PVD's then to put another driver on the road. Benefits,vacation's,etc. cost far more than paying some dipwad to deliver out of his own car.

Don’t forget to add 7 percent Social Security they have to fork out.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I just want a fair contract that's all

To hades with “fair”…: getting a good or excellent contract should be the number one goal for our negotiators..

We have gotten so programmed that we are willing to accept crumbs from the banquet table.

Remember: “best contact ever”… not too long ago..:taz:

To hades with “fair”…: getting a good or excellent contract should be the number one goal for our negotiators..

We have gotten so programmed that we are willing to accept crumbs from the banquet table.

Remember: “best contact ever”… not too long ago..:taz:
Honestly I'm not over concerned about it.

I just want the guys to stand up like the people before us did . To stand up for a good contract

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
Vote was by phone last contract. I believe I got a letter in the mail with the phone number and an access code. Was definitely by phone. I remember calling. Or maybe it was strike authorization by phone.
It was definitely vote by phone. I was making fun of a driver wearing out the “1” button on his phone by repeatedly calling to vote yes.

Thebrownblob

Your prob right. We know there is no $
1680002540373.gif

10:30 resi

This analyst is saying a contract will be agreed too by June 30th and says there is no chance of a strike. Who thinks this article will age well or not so well? We will know by the end of June!

I would say it is not aging well. That prediction is looking so bad that Satish Jindel has written a letter begging us not to strike and make him look like a buffoon.

TeltBender

I live in jersey and 40$ ain't sht. Average property tax is 13k a year. Give men50$ and we can start the neg. I go to Costco I spend 400 on a family of 4. Anything over 5 hours ot triple pay.
You are off your rocker. 13k property tax is robbery, maybe move to a smaller home or stop shopping at Costco. It’s expensive, you are simply living beyond your means. 10k a month not enough lol gtfo