Contract deal expected next week?!

Cowboy Mac

The analyst is saying a contract will be agreed too by June 30th! Will see if this ages well
Dang, do the members know that? We might as well stay home and not vote cause freight waves says we have a contract.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Contract talks are over. UPS insulted us when it came to pay. They have 39 days or they will pay dearly.
Yup. Union gave them the economic package and UPS gave them a counter proposal which was unanimously shot down. It was called “insulting” by O’Brian and they have said that they will not return to the table until UPS gives them a “real” offer. It’s heating up regardless.

Cowboy Mac

Yup. Union gave them the economic package and UPS gave them a counter proposal which was unanimously shot down. It was called “insulting” by O’Brian and they have said that they will not return to the table until UPS gives them a “real” offer. It’s heating up regardless.
I’m thankful that our union has the balls to stand up to them. Hoffa probably would have said we got AC, they don’t need big raises, this is the best contract ever.

Contract talks are over. UPS insulted us when it came to pay. They have 39 days or they will pay dearly.
doubt it, here are some real facts to think about;
1. Alot of the under 30 crowd live paycheck to paycheck and cannot afford a strike.
2. Alot of employees still have a bad taste in their mouths from the last strike and are still owed money
3. If a strike does happen a lot of part time employees will end up quitting or losing their jobs and they will definitely be bottom barrel to get paid.
A strike will be a bad deal for everyone.

Thebrownblob

doubt it, here are some real facts to think about;
1. Alot of the under 30 crowd live paycheck to paycheck and cannot afford a strike.
2. Alot of employees still have a bad taste in their mouths from the last strike and are still owed money
3. If a strike does happen a lot of part time employees will end up quitting or losing their jobs and they will definitely be bottom barrel to get paid.
A strike will be a bad deal for everyone.
Well that’s exactly what they said in 1997

And who are the employees who are still owed money from the last strike and have a bad taste in there mouth?

Go back to wherever you came from because you’re spreading BS

SaladTosser

Kill me now
Nobody is gonna quit because of the strike. They know it’s worth it. I can scrape a few dollars to survive if I have to. Those doubting the union and strikes can go work at FedEx