Strike in August, what say you?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Lots I would like to say here but I can't

I can inlo tell you our union is in the back pocket on this deal. Only way we can beat them is to vote it down
The ones who are passionate about it will vote and vote that bitch down... Hoffa better come up with. Something good because if he fks this up you can almost bank on Sean O’Brien having a cakewalk in the next election for general president... Hall will be fkd... and won’t have a chance in hell!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I am very much of the opinion we will strike in August. I realize my center is but a microcosum of UPS as a whole but this is what I am seeing:

1) WAY too many drivers . 3-6 drivers are given the day off every day. The center is too fat

2) The company refuses to settle grievances. 2013-2016 Local Hearings were held every month and every couple of months we got grievance checks. The current thing for management to do now is to cancel the hearings on the scheduled date and push them off another month while the grievances keep piling up.

3) Alot of extra Management has appeared from Corporate to "assist" our management team

4) After 7 months of negotiating absolutely no movement has been made in the Southern Region Supplement Negotiations

I really think the company is trying to force a strike
Don't confuse confusion with intent!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I am very much of the opinion we will strike in August. I realize my center is but a microcosum of UPS as a whole but this is what I am seeing:

1) WAY too many drivers . 3-6 drivers are given the day off every day. The center is too fat

2) The company refuses to settle grievances. 2013-2016 Local Hearings were held every month and every couple of months we got grievance checks. The current thing for management to do now is to cancel the hearings on the scheduled date and push them off another month while the grievances keep piling up.

3) Alot of extra Management has appeared from Corporate to "assist" our management team

4) After 7 months of negotiating absolutely no movement has been made in the Southern Region Supplement Negotiations

I really think the company is trying to force a strike
The southern passed with flying colors last time.

What changed?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
A lot of people that voted yes last time are thinking a lot different here now
Maybe the south is changing... people are finally starting to wake up and realize getting the shaft gets old... look at those teachers from wv?? That walked out for a week because they were getting poverty wages...good for them