Strike

Tony Q

From reading some of your post you give the impression that you have inside knowledge on the negotiations, so when do you think their will be a contract to vote on?
I would venture to say first to second week of July.

This is in no way an admission of being in the Know. I wouldn't want to say "I am in the Know" because this really hurts peoples feelings.

F

Frankie's Friend

Why did you go from "excessive" to "extra" because they are entirely different? under 9.5 is extra hours, not excessive OT. People shouldn't be able to pick and choose their work load and paychecks. There should be no one over 9.5 ever unless it is considered extra work.
Uh, dude, extra work is by seniority. Did you forget?
Air drivers delivering ground is a feast or famine job. Either working 12 hour days or 3 hour days.
Screw that.
Improperly staffed operation.
That is garbage.
I'm
Just saying just because it's common at your center doesn't mean it's wide spread.

Almost never happens here. Maybe I'm
The exception. Maybe you're exception. I don't know.
Agree. I wonder how much $ has been paid out in air drivers moving ground grievances. Unbelievable.

F

Frankie's Friend

How can you be sure he is part of the leadership? You might be condemning many because you think he or I represent them in some way. Maybe we don't.
I'd rather deal with a union rep's prick attitude from time to time than a management butt kisser.
Just sayin.

F

Frankie's Friend

It seems that Brownslave was looking forward to seeing an, let's say, overweight punk supe actually do the job he says is cake, watching him sweat, putting his mouth where his $ is.

I actually took BUGs response as a challenge for Brownslave to squash his punk attitude prior to this scenario occurring.
My take on it.
@BigUnionGuy often challenges me and other posters to man up to the company's issues in a show of union strength as members and stewards.

Sometimes I have to look past the Grandfather attitude, a little abrasive or actually dry, but encouraging me to stay in the ring.
When I see the heart and intentions behind the words I can take the butt kick at times, knowing it's like being in your first fistfight and having your older bro telling you to keep swinging even though your nose is bleeding.

Just my take.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It seems that Brownslave was looking forward to seeing an, let's say, overweight punk supe actually do the job he says is cake, watching him sweat, putting his mouth where his $ is.

I actually took BUGs response as a challenge for Brownslave to squash his punk attitude prior to this scenario occurring.
My take on it.
@BigUnionGuy often challenges me and other posters to man up to the company's issues in a shoe of union strength as members and stewards.

Sometimes I have to look past the Grandfather attitude, a little abrasive or actually dry, but encouraging me to stay in the ring.
When I see the heart and intentions behind the words I can take the butt kick at times, knowing it's like being in your first fistfight and having your older bro telling you to keep swinging even though your nose is bleeding.

Just my take.

I just see him spewing the old guard line and berating members

I do appreciate your view point