STRIKE!

Foamer Pyle

Does the 22.4 job directly effect you?
The 22.4 is the icing on the cake for me. They did not correct 9.5 to my liking, and they did not address the furniture we deliver every day. How hard would it be to create one 2 man team route in every center to handle the big overweight stuff? Ups wanted this business, they can pay to get it delivered safely.

Indecisi0n

giphy-downsized-large.gif

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

This question is directed specifically to @Mustacheyouaquestion.

Were not these issues addressed in the conference call.

1. Seniority should prevail when OT is worked. A decent supplement should cover this protection.
2. Crystal Ball that shows the future needed.
3. Crystal Ball that shows the future needed.
4. Crystal Ball that shows the future needed.
5. Crystal Ball that shows the future needed.

Do you have a crystal ball of this type?

Point 1 is really your only valid point.
Damn. You're extra peppy today.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This is where you're wrong. It's not a crystal ball that is needed. YOU need a history book. His points all represent what has happened in the past when you give UPS an opening.
And why with record profits are we rolling over, unless the union just is thinking of more dues at the expense of current membership?

ManInBrown

I’d be ok with hybrid if we got all the Surepost work back. Would not be thrilled because hybrid is a very slippery slope, but I’d be willing to make the trade off

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
There will be no votes to strike at my center, simply because over 50% atleast are still in progression and living pay check to pay check. Just the reality of it.

Superteeth2478

@mjjlohn , how will this 22.4 language/job directly effect you?

@DELACROIX, does the 22.4 job/language directly effect you?

@UnconTROLLed, how might this new 22.4 language and job directly effect you?

Question for you:
@The Driver, how might this new 22.4 language and job directly effect you?

Not sure what you mean but does the 22.4 language/job directly effect you?
Okay, that's enough idiocy from you, "Integrity"! It's "affect", not "effect"! God, I was crawling in my skin reading those posts from you with the improper usage of the word "effect"!

Blackadder 2

The agreement put before us is a joke. If they do not have something we can work with by August 1st we should strike. No extensions. If we let them pay other drivers less for the same job then we have lost everything we have fought for in years past.

Yeah but UPS bought Hoffa a new beach front home, so we have to consider that .

Integrity

Binge Poster
Okay, that's enough idiocy from you, "Integrity"! It's "affect", not "effect"! God, I was crawling in my skin reading those posts from you with the improper usage of the word "effect"!
Thank you for clearing that up for me.

I wasn't sure.

The questions didn't produce the desired effect however.