student debt

rickyb

Do you think the actual cost of those things would go up or down if @rod the taxpayer starts paying for them?
it would be a stimulus for hte economy bc instead of ppl paying a creditor class which acts parasitically on the economy, the ppl could buy things with the money

Box Ox

it would be a stimulus for hte economy bc instead of ppl paying a creditor class which acts parasitically on the economy, the ppl could buy things with the money

Stimulus is the last thing our economy needs right now with the Fed already considering slamming the brakes via rate hikes.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
i have and i heard critiques about it. its trash. thats all operational needs quotes from and it shows.

turn off channel zero

has operational needs heard this
Why are you so obsessed with what I watch/read? I’ll tell you a little secret….I get my news from many sources. I guarantee you though that I don’t get it from the racist loonies you get yours from.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
He’s just jealous that you’re a real girl.
8C5745F6-A3C8-407B-AC13-20D293E64C15.gif

He just needs to work on his makeup a little more to be more convincing. Lol.

rod

Retired 22 years
For the love of god--please quit pretending you are some kind of social genius who knows what is happening in the USA. Can't you just be happy counting moose and drinking maple syrup?