student debt

Thebrownblob

How many of these liberals demanding that you pay their loans opted to borrow heavy vs taking community college-commuting-working thru college option?
All of them? My kids who went to school worked and got small scholarships.. and had zero debt. Many of their friends took out huge loans, and many of them didn’t even finish school. I’m not against education I’m against saddling 18 to 24-year-olds and their families with a burden of life altering debt slavery. Many times for jobs that don’t even pay what the education was worth.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
All of them? My kids who went to school worked and got small scholarships.. and had zero debt. Many of their friends took out huge loans, and many of them didn’t even finish school. I’m not against education I’m against saddling 18 to 24-year-olds and their families with a burden of life altering debt slavery. Many times for jobs that don’t even pay what the education was worth.
Free government college money only serves to raise the price of college! Zero incentive for any college administration to watch spending.