stupid things drivers have done to get fired.

ibleedbrown

since the thread has been derailed and we are talking about stupid things drivers have done and not gotten fired, how about hitting a pedestrian crossing the street?

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
Being given a choine to retire or be fired is essentially the same thing.

Had one driver steal a $40 Home Depot gift card from a christmas package, go shopping and pay the balance with a personal check.

Whats 9.5?

A guy rocked the vending machine in the cafeteria after he put his dollar in and his water bottle got stuck and didn't fall. He got fired for stealing.[emoji23]

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
A guy rocked the vending machine in the cafeteria after he put his dollar in and his water bottle got stuck and didn't fall. He got fired for stealing.[emoji23]
image.jpg

'Lord Brown's bidding'

They said he stole a water out of the vending machine, a sup walked in and saw him rocking the vending machine. After they reviewed the security footage he had his job back 3 days later. It was pretty ridiculous.
He must have been overworked and needed the time off. Doesn't take three days to review a security tape, and I wouldn't let up until that was done....unless I was tired and needed the time off. Tell me he got his back pay...

ski or die

Ski or Die
Had a couple of drivers in our center that delivered rural areas next to each other. One of them was moving, so they emptied their pc's in the garage and moved all his furniture. Management got wind of it, so they parked in some corn fields to try and catch them the next day. Well, uh, it only took them the one day to move. Funny thing is one of them eventually went into management as an on road supervisor.

rod

Retired 22 years
Had a couple of drivers in our center that delivered rural areas next to each other. One of them was moving, so they emptied their pc's in the garage and moved all his furniture. Management got wind of it, so they parked in some corn fields to try and catch them the next day. Well, uh, it only took them the one day to move. Funny thing is one of them eventually went into management as an on road supervisor.

Things (other than packages) that I know for a fact have been hauled in a UPS truck:

Canoe
Christmas trees
Lumber
Deer
Motorcycle
Sheetrock
My wife
Fire wood
Building debris (2 bathroom sinks ,old shower, toilet light fixtures--everything ripped out to make way for a bathroom remodel)
Injured people after an accident

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Things (other than packages) that I know for a fact have been hauled in a UPS truck:

Canoe
Christmas trees
Lumber
Deer
Motorcycle
Sheetrock
My wife
Fire wood
Building debris (2 bathroom sinks ,old shower, toilet light fixtures--everything ripped out to make way for a bathroom remodel)
Injured people after an accident

I can add a couple more:

32 foot extension ladder
Several bicycles
Sheets of plywood and MDF
Several cases of beer (Christmas tips)