Summer vacations

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That's what summer casual drivers are for.
Another year of summer vacation numbers sneaking up on management just like Christmas.

The fact that we are understaffed is once again exposed. All SVD denied until further notice. Who could have possibly seen this coming!!!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U you still eating sandwiches from this one?
upload_2019-11-19_7-42-22.png

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
they don’t seem to worried about it I don’t see any of them training anyone...make sure when management asks you to do a different route you say , “ no, you had all year to train and did not use the time wisely” NO FAVORS FOR MANAGEMENT THEY CAN LEAVE THE OFFICE THEY CAN STAY PAST 2PM FOR ONCE
✊🧔

542thruNthru

We are properly staffed. We just need some temp help because we get a lot of time off.
We don't hire summer seasonals. We seem to make it through summer just fine... And if someone calls out I don't have to do their stuff.

Properly staffed... You sure about that?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
We don't have that here.
You pick your regular vacations by the week. We are five sick days in five personal days

And no Kro bar
We pick in Sept for three options

1. Sell back your 7 days of vacation for money
2. Take an extra full week of vacation
3. Break it up for 7 days of individual paid time off.

Sorry to hear about your lack of a Krobar

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
they don’t seem to worried about it I don’t see any of them training anyone...make sure when management asks you to do a different route you say , “ no, you had all year to train and did not use the time wisely” NO FAVORS FOR MANAGEMENT THEY CAN LEAVE THE OFFICE THEY CAN STAY PAST 2PM FOR ONCE
✊🧔
@MECH-lift brother they have been cutting my route and offering me dead days on Mondays! I never go home! And purposefully bump managements new boy onto a blind route!