Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You guys seem to get screwed a lot. Why don't you guys ask for more in your supplemental contracts? I'm just curious because in my local we get much more then you guys it seems and I know we don't even have it that great.
It's amazing. I feel the southern is probably the weakest supplement yet they passed the last contract almost solely by themselves.

JL 0513

I asked in another thread but got laughed at. What happens when black friday falls on a Saturday or Sunday? Someone said BF and cyber Monday are terrible when they fall on the same day.

I think that's next year and Halloween also falls on Friday the 13th next year. That hasn't happened for 51 years.

542thruNthru

That's funny, cause he was a driver. He knows..

latest.gif

They all say that and when it's true it was usually for like a year. Plus it's not even close to the same job anymore.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Sunday is a day to worship the lord and spend time with your family...my family lives 2,000 miles away so Sunday is a day to eat pizza and drink beer in my underwear....take your time and a half and shove it up your gotdam anus...roll tide

Trackless in brown

One day all you money grubbing UPSers will look back at your life with your broken down body (because you worked till your 60) and wonder where all the time went and why you spent it chasing every nickel and dime that came your way. It honestly makes me sad. There is a guy at our center who is 63! He still sucks up Saturday air time and all the overtime he can get. If he ever retires he will have what? 5-6 years? If he's lucky..... priorities people... priorities

This is probably the same guy in your center who works 2 days a week so he can stay home being productive playing call of duty or online poker for 10 hours.

Rack em

Made the Podium
It always amazes me how little these center managers know about the routes they manage.
I'm sure that's true for most center managers, but our center manager actually knows most of every route in our center. He worked his way up from preloader, to driver, to on road sup, to center manager. He learned a lot about all our routes (21-25 routes) in those early years.