Sunglasses

R1wonder

Probably not for everyone but these are motorcycles glasses and I love them . The tint is good in bright sun but also still good in the back of a truck and not too dark . They fit tight and don’t fall off my face when I’m bending down . The foam does get sweaty so some may not like that

Attachments

• F9951627-50F7-4DDD-873A-5E746DA0A7BC.jpeg
    F9951627-50F7-4DDD-873A-5E746DA0A7BC.jpeg
    332.1 KB · Views: 46

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Sunglasses get scratched, smashed, and blown out the window. I couldn't see spending a lot of money on a basically disposable item.
My work glasses have only ever been scratched but that was my own fault. Same pair till the very end. I buy good equipment if I need to depend on it. Buy once, cry once.

rod

Retired 22 years
Probably not for everyone but these are motorcycles glasses and I love them . The tint is good in bright sun but also still good in the back of a truck and not too dark . They fit tight and don’t fall off my face when I’m bending down . The foam does get sweaty so some may not like that
$4.99?

BurntSienna

Go with a real light lens. The back of the package car is quite dark with sunglasses on even if you leave the package compartment light on.
Yes. That is one of my main concerns. I want a pair that I can leave on most of the day and not have to keep taking them off every time I'm struggling to find a package in the back

sailfish

All the trucks I ran had a translucent cargo roof to let sunlight in. I never had a problem reading the black and white labels back there with shades on.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
My work glasses have only ever been scratched but that was my own fault. Same pair till the very end. I buy good equipment if I need to depend on it. Buy once, cry once.
Take care of your equipment and it will take of you. I have a pair of ray ban predators that i bought 15 years ago.

sailfish

Take care of your equipment and it will take of you. I have a pair of ray ban predators that i bought 15 years ago.
I can't believe how many people here who make $80k+ working outside for 10 hours or more every single day can't shell out a little extra money for a decent pair of sunglasses to protect their only two pairs of eyes and advocate buying garbage.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I can't believe how many people here who make $80k+ working outside for 10 hours or more every single day can't shell out a little extra money for a decent pair of sunglasses to protect their only two pairs of eyes and advocate buying garbage.
I typically have sunglasses for many years, and I don’t think I’ve paid less than 100 bucks for any of my shades. I have some Revo’s and Maui Jim’s that I would never wear to work but I still wear quality shades like Oakley or Ray Ban at work. I only have 1 set of eyes. Just use the case and clean them properly! Slobs

sailfish

I typically have sunglasses for many years, and I don’t think I’ve paid less than 100 bucks for any of my shades. I have some Revo’s and Maui Jim’s that I would never wear to work but I still wear quality shades like Oakley or Ray Ban at work. I only have 1 set of eyes. Just use the case and clean them properly! Slobs
Yeah I think my Ray-Bans probably would've been too fragile for that job which is why I wore the impact rated and more sport oriented Oakleys. But my Rays continue to last.