Sup sends me home early everyday

Regan

I’m a pt package handler. I’ve been having issues with my pt sup that have caused me to go from being the last one there every night to being sent home 3 hours into the shift basically because she doesn’t like me. Everyday she sends me to unload and then home even though I’m a assigned to loading. There are other people on my belt that have less seniority than me (I’ll hit a year in March) that stay longer than me. Is there a seniority rule? Is there anything I can do about this sup?

J

Just Hawk

Even though I’m pt? My full time sup said that seniority only mattered for fr employees but I looked over the contract and felt pt employees were included in that.
They gave you 3 hours which I believe is the minimum. They can force you to go home if you're low seniority and nobody higher than you wants to. This happens at my center almost everyday. I'm a PT Preloader too.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
You can stay as long as you want as long as someone lower in seniority is there, go to your steward and tell him your issues with this supervisor. If she still trys to send you home tell her to cut the lower seniority employees home then with you.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m a pt package handler. I’ve been having issues with my pt sup that have caused me to go from being the last one there every night to being sent home 3 hours into the shift basically because she doesn’t like me. Everyday she sends me to unload and then home even though I’m a assigned to loading. There are other people on my belt that have less seniority than me (I’ll hit a year in March) that stay longer than me. Is there a seniority rule? Is there anything I can do about this sup?
File for everyday you didn’t get you guarantee, file for hours worked by lower seniority employees and file harassment for how you’ve been lied to and treated.

542thruNthru

You are guaranteed 3 1/2 hours(Article 22 Section 5) as long as you show up and on time. If they try and send you home demand your guarantee.

Talk to a shop steward. Tell him/her that they are sending you home before lower seniority people and you want to work.

If all of the unload is leaving when you have reached your guarantee then you may be out of luck. You can't displace someone from their position to get extra hours.

Box Ox

Not in the west. ;)

Jk

2lwruq0.jpg

WTFm8

3hr guarantee for PT Air hub workers

3hr guarantee for PT Air drivers

3.5 guarantee for all other PT positions UNLESS you leave after completing assignment, then you only get 3hr guarantee as noted under Memorandum of Understanding st end of national contract.

CCE9BA40-9407-4639-A158-6AFC397FE2B7.png

Maplewood

The work you do is by senority, some times you need to put your name on a 'preferred work list'. 3 1/2 hours per day guaranteed unless you agree to leave early. Next time that bitch supe tells you to leave just state you want at least 3.5 hours and have anybody overhear or witness. Fill out the grievance, get paid, she will pick on somebody else. If she does any work of any kind, jot it down i. a notebook and fill out a grievance. That will pay triple time once the TDU gets of their high horse and we get our raises. That bitch will hide from you after that.

JG3

There is a seniority rule but sometimes them supervisors only use it when it’s convenient.