Super Bowl predictions

really? Do you suppose that is what I was referring to? Miami was the team that Seau retired from to join the patriots. Now Miami is celebrating the fact that they are still the only team to have gone undefeated the entire season. I guess I should have written my post at a third grade level so everyone could understand it. :smart:
Well, I admit that I did misread your post. Perhaps it could have been written a bit clearer, but whatever floats your boat. Regardless of what grade level one types a post, in a jerk still sounds like a jerk.

ImpactedTSG

Well, I admit that I did misread your post. Perhaps it could have been written a bit clearer, but whatever floats your boat. Regardless of what grade level one types a post, in a jerk still sounds like a jerk.
A little clearer? Seau screws Miami......Patriots lose....Miami still only undefeated team.....Miami celebrates with champagne toast......

A little clearer? Seau screws Miami......Patriots lose....Miami still only undefeated team.....Miami celebrates with champagne toast......

What part of clearer did you not understand? You didn't say''Miami still only undefeated team.....Miami celebrates with champagne toast".
What you said was "I am glad he didn't win. This is the same guy that "retired" to get out of a contract with Miami, and then signed with the pats 2 days later. I think it is fitting that the same franchise he screwed was popping corks and celebrating the only undefeated CHAMPIONSHIP season in pro sports history."
Which read to me that it was the Pats opponents ( the Giants) were the ones (which makes sense)popping corks (until I went back and re-read the post and a few more before it). I don't follow football much, however I did remember that (at one time at least) Miami was the only team to go undefeated for the year. So please forgive me for having the audacity to make a mistake when reading one of your so elegantly worded posts.