Supervisor school

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
they get trained to be that way. Us vs them mentality. You don’t have to be someone friend but a mutual respect goes a long way. People would be willing to work hard if you treated them right.
All I ask is for my check to be paid right. I can handle all the other violations and can come to an agreement, but if they short me or any member’s check I will give them the Cap treatment* with grievances until they’re gone.
*4:39 & 6:15 for reference.

Last edited:

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
All I ask is for my check to be paid right. I can handle all the other violations and can come to an agreement, but if they short me or any member’s check I will give them the Cap treatment* with grievances until they’re gone.
*4:39 & 6:15 for reference.

I don’t even pay attention to my supervisors. They’re all the same. Just leave me alone and let me work.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
I don’t even pay attention to my supervisors. They’re all the same. Just leave me alone and let me work.
Ideally that’s what I and many want, but I can’t forgive them stealing time from me or anyone. Every one of us works way too hard for it for them not to get paid fairly and made whole.