Supreme Court to Trump: Hand Over Your Taxes!

Sportello

Banned
It would be nice to know if you were somewhat honest or if you owed whole lot of money to maybe someone who is shady, or an advisory of America.

I know politicians are politicians and none of them are completely honest, but I would like to know if their loyalty is to America.

vantexan

It would be nice to know if you were somewhat honest or if you owed whole lot of money to maybe someone who is shady, or an advisory of America.

I know politicians are politicians and none of them are completely honest, but I would like to know if their loyalty is to America.
True, they always list payments from China on their returns.

vantexan

Would you care to a point to where President Biden reported income from China? We have his tax returns. Where are the former guys returns?
Whoaaaaaa, where did I say anything about the least corrupt president in history? But I can't wait until a Democratic candidate chooses to not post his tax returns and Democrats in unison say "Oh this is nothing like Trump!"

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

I accept the 'fact' that all National politicians are liars and dishonest.
I would want someone who gets things done for the benefit of Americans!
Billy Boy was the last President I liked

Sportello

Banned
Whoaaaaaa, where did I say anything about the least corrupt president in history? But I can't wait until a Democratic candidate chooses to not post his tax returns and Democrats in unison say "Oh this is nothing like Trump!"
So sad. Get back to me with a list of presidential candidates who have refused to release years of taxes since you’ve been alive.

It’s a cult. Enjoy!

vantexan

So sad. Get back to me with a list of presidential candidates who have refused to release years of taxes since you’ve been alive.

It’s a cult. Enjoy!
We're talking about future candidates and the hypocrisy that'll ensue. The only thing you care about with Trump not releasing his taxes is the political knife you can stick him with.

It will be fine

We're talking about future candidates and the hypocrisy that'll ensue. The only thing you care about with Trump not releasing his taxes is the political knife you can stick him with.
Your talking about a made up fantasy so you don’t have to acknowledge Trump’s dishonesty. Cult like behavior.

vantexan

Your talking about a made up fantasy so you don’t have to acknowledge Trump’s dishonesty. Cult like behavior.
I could care less about his returns. It's a fact the IRS already knows what's on them. If they indicated felonies the Obama administration would've leaked them in 2016. And who openly admits to felonies on their return anyways? Do you guys ever stop and think about the obvious?