Supreme Court to Trump: Hand Over Your Taxes!

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
It would be nice to know if you were somewhat honest or if you owed whole lot of money to maybe someone who is shady, or an advisory of America.

I know politicians are politicians and none of them are completely honest, but I would like to know if their loyalty is to America.
Imagine the squeeling of the gullible if Biden didn't release his.

Benghazi and Uranium One=reasonable.
Investigation of Trump for Capitol Riots=witch hunt.

Supersoaker

I could care less about his returns. It's a fact the IRS already knows what's on them. If they indicated felonies the Obama administration would've leaked them in 2016. And who openly admits to felonies on their return anyways? Do you guys ever stop and think about the obvious?
Adorable.

trickpony1

How about Al Sharpton pay the taxes he owes and;

while we're at it......

Lets have Biden explain how his current wealth far, far exceeds his Senator's salary the last 30 years.
Where did all that other money come from?

We'll wait......

Supersoaker

Well that showed me.
Nothing could "show you" but an intensive logic course. I knew that before me first post.

Just look at your argument: Trump is honest because the previous one was so dishonest and evil.

Yet Trump had a record number of his staff indicted or convicted.

You swallowed their line whole.

vantexan

Nothing could "show you" but an intensive logic course. I knew that before me first post.

Just look at your argument: Trump is honest because the previous one was so dishonest and evil.

Yet Trump had a record number of his staff indicted or convicted.

You swallowed their line whole.
I've never said Trump was honest. I said he did a better job with the economy than Obama. And some of those indictments and convictions were coerced in an effort to get at Trump. The whole thing, as Van Jones said, was a nothing burger.

vantexan

If he does, is it illegal? Millions of Americans use S corps.

Trump just made numbers up - which isn't.
How do you know that? I'm betting he hid his returns from the public because he used every legal trick in the book to minimize taxes. Not good politically. As I've already pointed out if his returns indicated anything illegal you can bet the IRS would've leaked it in 2016.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How do you know that? I'm betting he hid his returns from the public because he used every legal trick in the book to minimize taxes. Not good politically. As I've already pointed out of his returns indicated anything illegal you can bet the IRS would've leaked it in 2016.
It's not like he does his own taxes.
These TDS lefties don't think these things through.

vantexan

Trump's hasn't.
What's amazing it's actually documented the felonies she committed. People are in prison for doing less. It's no conspiracy saying she did this or that. She got off because the head of the FBI let her off. Wasn't even his job, should've been the AG's determination. Meanwhile y'all are hoping, praying(as if y'all pray)that they can find something, anything, that they can nail Trump with. So far all I see is speculation and wishful thinking. But then I'm obtuse.