Supreme Court to Trump: Hand Over Your Taxes!

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
What's amazing it's actually documented the felonies she committed. People are in prison for doing less. It's no conspiracy saying she did this or that. She got off because the head of the FBI let her off. Wasn't even his job, should've been the AG's determination. Meanwhile y'all are hoping, praying(as if y'all pray)that they can find something, anything, that they can nail Trump with. So far all I see is speculation and wishful thinking. But then I'm obtuse.
I agree with the last part.

It's fun getting to know you folks and realize who is worth having a conversation with and who should just get poked.

bacha29

Donald Trump is not going to do a damn thing when it comes to defending you guys if the IRS wants to investigate your returns from the standpoint of potential willful tax fraud charges.... So tell me why would you not want DOJ/ IRS to demand full disclosure from Dear Leader? Even more so given he flat out lied regarding his promise to eventually release them. Instead he literally hid behind the IRS choosing to blame them for his failure to disclose his returns.

vantexan

Donald Trump is not going to do a damn thing when it comes to defending you guys if the IRS wants to investigate your returns from the standpoint of potential willful tax fraud charges.... So tell me why would you not want DOJ/ IRS to demand full disclosure from Dear Leader? Even more so given he flat out lied regarding his promise to eventually release them. Instead he literally hid behind the IRS choosing to blame them for his failure to disclose his returns.
The IRS has his returns.

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
Donald loves his cult and they love him!

newfie

The Supreme Court today dealt former guy, Donald Trump a decisive defeat when they curtly denied his final attempt to hide from prosecutors investigating his finances.

What a shame.

That's OK, he always said he wanted to release them.

I guess his last appeal is an armed mob on March 4th. Trump International Hotel now accepting bookings for $1000 per night.

"Be there. Will be wild! Covfefe" - individual 1

imagine if you will that Trumps tax returns contain evidence that Trump has been engaged in wrong doing.
Imagine if you will that the IRS has had this information not only during the trump administration but also during the Obama administration and has chosen not to investigate this evidence.
Imagine if you will that this same IRS under Obama openly investigated right wing groups but did not feel the need to investigate Trump.
Imagine that the Obama administration which has been proven to manufacture evidence against a trump political campaign that resulted in a complete investigation of Trump by Mueller and his team of trump haters chose to manufacture evidence when they had it on his tax returns all along and therefore did not need to manufacture anything.
when you're done imagining all this please share whatever crap you been smoking cause its got to be the good stuff.

vantexan

Glad to see that the Trump SCOTUS is washing their hands of him. Perhaps the most recent SCOTUS ruling has brought to Trump the realization that contrary to his beliefs the people he put on the bench owe him nothing.
What does that have to do with what I posted? They had his returns all along. Y'all have made hay over his not releasing them as if there's a host of felonies he's hiding. As I pointed out earlier he probably had political reasons for not releasing them, but if there was anything illegal indicated the IRS would have been after him before the election and considering how his early administration leaked like a sieve no doubt that would've leaked too. What amazes me is how you ignore felonies and impeachable offenses of Democrats but want to hound Trump for the rest of his life. Why? He had the temerity of taking the presidency away from you and was improving lives through good old fashion capitalism. Can't have that!

bacha29

What does that have to do with what I posted? They had his returns all along. Y'all have made hay over his not releasing them as if there's a host of felonies he's hiding. As I pointed out earlier he probably had political reasons for not releasing them, but if there was anything illegal indicated the IRS would have been after him before the election and considering how his early administration leaked like a sieve no doubt that would've leaked too. What amazes me is how you ignore felonies and impeachable offenses of Democrats but want to hound Trump for the rest of his life. Why? He had the temerity of taking the presidency away from you and was improving lives through good old fashion capitalism. Can't have that!
Yes they can audit the returns . However the DOJ is going upstream to see if there was any willful tax fraud committed by examining the financial operations of the corporation that support what the returns were based on that might have otherwise been privileged information . Remember, willful tax fraud is the highest level of federal offense when it comes to federal taxes because it is based on willful intent to commit federal tax fraud.

vantexan

Yes they can audit the returns . However the DOJ is going upstream to see if there was any willful tax fraud committed by examining the financial operations of the corporation that support what the returns were based on that might have otherwise been privileged information . Remember, willful tax fraud is the highest level of federal offense when it comes to federal taxes because it is based on willful intent to commit federal tax fraud.
So in spite of the legitimate loopholes he used to lessen his tax burden he still committed fraud according to you. In spite of having an army of tax attorneys and accountants he still committed fraud according to you. Witch hunt.

It will be fine

So in spite of the legitimate loopholes he used to lessen his tax burden he still committed fraud according to you. In spite of having an army of tax attorneys and accountants he still committed fraud according to you. Witch hunt.
Do you think people that commit tax fraud don’t use accountants?