Supreme Court

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Stay after class today. Your display of what you think is english is lost. omg.:funny:

Yeah, you’re a piece of :poop:!

Wow, blaming the customer for your own incompetence. You've risen to a new level... And they allow you to work at the counter???

:slap:
Hey @tonyexpress, have you notice how badly Turd’s grammar and spelling has diminished since Dave retired?

Hell, he pulls down his center a stop per hour when he is on the road!
It's sad when long time esteemed members derail a serious thread with unjust personal attacks on innocent members.
Maybe y'all should start a attack @Turdferguson thread.
ezgif-2379785032.gif

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Kavanaugh hearing is a Schumer-planned circus. I guess Chuck made a call last night to all the senate Democrats and they all plotted.

Everytime a Dem. talks......there's silence for them. Everytime a Republican talks, someone starts shouting. It's a circus!! Rude to be sure.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Kavanaugh hearing is a Schumer-planned circus. I guess Chuck made a call last night to all the senate Democrats and they all plotted.

Everytime a Dem. talks......there's silence for them. Everytime a Republican talks, someone starts shouting. It's a circus!! Rude to be sure.
We should wait til after the election.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Saw a video clip today where 4 doctors from Texas were interviewed. They testified that they saw people in line waiting for tickets to attend the hearing being given cash and instructions on when to protest the hearing.

moreluck

golden ticket member
After seeing the "goofballs" on this judiciary committee, I firmly believe in Term Limits for senate & congress.....Leahy must've mentioned 4 times that this was his 19th Supreme Court nominee. Finestein looked like she needed a nap, badly. Hatch needs to go to the rest home.

It will be fine

After seeing the "goofballs" on this judiciary committee, I firmly believe in Term Limits for senate & congress.....Leahy must've mentioned 4 times that this was his 19th Supreme Court nominee. Finestein looked like she needed a nap, badly. Hatch needs to go to the rest home.
Everyone says that and then everyone votes for their incumbents. It would require the most entrenched politicians to change the rules against their own interest so it’s really what we’re stuck with.