Supreme Court

It will be fine

The Federalist Society had a list (who funds them?), donnie picked one off the list, the one who believes in absolute executive power.
Ya it’s not great, I just have a hard time believing Donald took a long hard look at his options, studied the various candidates and their nuanced positions and chose one. Someone told him what to do and he did it.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
We don't let crazy people pick our SCOTUS judges.

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is praising Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, saying he "listens, especially to those with whom he disagrees."

Rice made the statement Tuesday in introducing Kavanaugh during the first day of his Senate confirmation hearings. Both Rice and Kavanaugh worked for President George W. Bush.

Rice describes Kavanaugh as "really, really smart" and "hardworking." She says he "makes those around him better."

The Latest: Kavanaugh hearing begins with partisan rancor

Guess that's better than crazy. LMAO.

Sportello

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is praising Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, saying he "listens, especially to those with whom he disagrees."

Rice made the statement Tuesday in introducing Kavanaugh during the first day of his Senate confirmation hearings. Both Rice and Kavanaugh worked for President George W. Bush.

Rice describes Kavanaugh as "really, really smart" and "hardworking." She says he "makes those around him better."

The Latest: Kavanaugh hearing begins with partisan rancor

Guess that's better than crazy. LMAO.
Why would you quote me talking about tRUmp and then post something about Condition Rice?

She didn’t pick him, tRUmp did.

El Correcto

god is dead
cause murica
Libs hate ‘Murica, I rate this claim.

tom-pof.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Whose house was that? I do remember getting suspended for exposing a member who used the Stormfront insignia for an avatar. I think it was a friend of over9.5. I just don’t like Nazis. They seem to be more prevalent here than in the population at large.
I don't like Libs but I don't report them for :bsbullf: reasons.

newfie

I don't like Libs but I don't report them for :bsbullf: reasons.

I report one every now and then who attacks another member unprovoked. Dido and mak are probably the biggest offenders but the reports don't seem to do anything .
When they do the same to me I usually enjoy responding which takes away the report option

oldngray

nowhere special
Booker's big tantrum today was supposedly going to point out Kavanaugh was racist

.... but the emails showed exactly the opposite and he was against racism.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Booker's big tantrum today was supposedly going to point out Kavanaugh was racist

.... but the emails showed exactly the opposite and he was against racism.
What it showed is that the Republicans are blocking documents that should not be kept secret.

They are trying to railroad the process and keep people uninformed about their pick.

vantexan

What it showed is that the Republicans are blocking documents that should not be kept secret.

They are trying to railroad the process and keep people uninformed about their pick.
Um, you mean like the DOJ/FBI blocking release of documents that may get themselves indicted? Hillary disappearing 33,000 documents while under subpoena? Those sort of documents?