Supreme Court

BrownArmy

R’s demanded every single document when Kagan was going through the motions, I’m shocked they’ve changed their tune.

What a circus, the nominee talks about coaching his kids but can’t/won’t answer a single substantive question.

Happens for both sides, why do we even bother.

BrownArmy

If it was hidden why is it released? Grasping at straws.

The hidden stuff is still hidden.

Why is the Trump Administration claiming Executive Privilege for Bush Administration documents?

Maybe ‘cause they want certain stuff to stay hidden?

If this situation were reversed, you’d be applauding the underdogs and demanding full transparency.

Get over it, the D’s found at least one of their balls and R’s are crying foul, fn hilarious

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Why is the Trump Administration claiming Executive Privilege for Bush Administration documents?

If this situation were reversed, you’d be applauding the underdogs and demanding full transparency.

Get over it, the D’s found at least one of their balls and R’s are crying foul, fn hilarious
All for nothing.
Just vote!

vantexan

But how do you know what's hidden?

BrownArmy

Back to the topic, there’s so much noise about ‘this guy is just going to follow the Constitution and Law and he’s qualified’, etc.

But that’s just noise, if it wasn’t, Garland would be sitting on the SC right now.

I’m sure Obama and the rest of the Dems thought HRC was going to win, so they didn’t get tough when Mumbles refused to even give Garland meetings, or start the process.

That’s one of the problems with Dems, always bringing butter knives to gun-fights.

MAKAVELI

Back to the topic, there’s so much noise about ‘this guy is just going to follow the Constitution and Law and he’s qualified’, etc.

But that’s just noise, if it wasn’t, Garland would be sitting on the SC right now.

I’m sure Obama and the rest of the Dems thought HRC was going to win, so they didn’t get tough when Mumbles refused to even give Garland meetings, or start the process.

That’s one of the problems with Dems, always bringing butter knives to gun-fights.
Sometimes you just gotta learn the hard way.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

I don't think 99% of the Republicans thought Trump would win either.